Passed NCLEX-RN with 75 questions!

11/18/2017 1:06:53 AM
I graduated in May of this year from my Nursing program. I religiously studied ATI until my test date at the end of June. After 147 questions, I did not pass. ATI did not cut it for me because of my learning style. I’m a visual/tactile learner. I felt defeated and didn’t know where to turn. One of my friends suggested UWorld. I completed all 1900 questions and read EVERY SINGLE RATIONAL. UWorld made everything much easier because the rationals are amazing; where as ATI just says “this is not the right answer” or “there is a better answer”. I also did all 12 of the Mark K audios. I really wish I had these during nursing school. He makes things much easier to grasp. I took my test this past Wednesday and after and hour-half in and 75 questions it cut off. I knew I had past. I felt good about it this time around.
Don’t give up on yourself if you did not pass the NCLEX the first time. I read these forms every day for encouragement. I couldn’t have done this with out all the prayers and support.

11/18/2017 8:33:58 AM
Congrats.. can you please send me mark klimek audio [email protected] please please God bless you in your new job search. Thanks

11/21/2017 8:52:27 PM
oh huge congratulations, if its possible to send audio lectures to [email protected]

11/22/2017 8:46:31 PM
Awesome! Congrats! Could you send me those videos. [email protected]
Thank you!

11/22/2017 9:22:48 PM
congrats. could you please send me those videos [email protected]. plz. thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK