Testing on a weekend has its perks and down falls

11/19/2017 11:39:45 AM
Ok I might just be over thinking this I have heard from others the HOLD popup doesn't mean pass or fail. But why do it have to happen the one time I get 75 questions. For some crazy reason my palm vein never scans I don't know whats the problem with that. I had that happen when i took my first shot at Nclex after getting 231 questions and running out of time. Then on my second attempt after using U World I go in and do 75 question in less than 2 hours. I felt horrible after my test and if that wasn't enough now my results are saying The candidate cannot schedule a test at this time because you have test results that are on Hold. I'm literally about to lose my mind for the second time and i can help but think i waited almost 5 days last time back in September only to receive my quick results and it was a unofficial Fail. I can not do this I just want to give up but I'm not set up like that so this waiting is really getting the best of me. I just wish the devil leave me the heck alone and fine him something else to do like keep burning in enteral HELL! Please pray for me I need all the prayers I can get I might have to take a long break after this one because this is so disappointing but I will never give up on defeating Nclex I went through way to much in nursing school to just walk away and never look back. I had quite a few Sata's, who would you se first, one dosage calculation, and tons of first and best questions which I felt very prepared for after going over the Mark Kelmik's audios. judt pray for me and thanks for always listening this site has been the saving grace for many folks I'm sure. Good Luck to all that will be testing soon.

11/20/2017 2:40:50 PM
I took NCLEX on 11/4/17, which was a Saturday. My computer shut off at 75 questions and I was so scared. I did the PVT and got that good pop up. I did it multiple times over the weekend and that following Monday. I received an email from the Nursing Boards that I PASSED on Monday!!!!! PVT was true in my case. I studied only using UWORLD. Good Luck!!!!! I bet you passed.
edited by on 11/20/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK