is u world only have questions

2/11/2018 4:10:41 PM
I just graduated. I am trying to prepare for NCLEX. My school is trying to force us to use ATI virtual tutor and wait for the green light. I feel as if I don't know a damn thing. Our school did not have a pharma class and did not teach us generic names. I am considering getting uworld, but wonder if it only has test questions or does it also have lessons or videos I can watch. I must pass NCLEX the first time. I appreciate any insight on the advantages or disadvantages to uworld or other resources you have used. My program told us we should only use the review book we received from doing the ATI live review. I find the book very simplistic and it leaves a lot out that I feel should be in there. I appreciate any and all advice.

2/11/2018 7:51:16 PM
UWorld is just a preparatory tool that gives ONLY Q and A's.
This program is worth every penny, and anyone who is using this program will be saying the same thing.
When you read the rationales in UWorld you won't even need a review book with you anymore, that is how AMAZING the rationales are. They are all detailed, on the point information, and you will not regret purchasing this program. (There is a demo on UWorld NCLEX-RN that you can try to see how the program is like.)
If you are not confident in terms of content, try to find a review book (Saunders, Mosby etc.) that provides content so that you can read the content first then conquer Q and A's using UWorld.
I hope this helped. Good luck

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK