Studying Uworld by System Help Anyone? Effective?

2/13/2018 2:56:13 PM
Hi everyone. Im starting to study using UWorld with each system with subcategory (eg. day1 Adult-Cardio, day2 Adult-Endo) has anyone tried this and help them? I was a procrastinator nursing student and my content knowledge is weak and No, i dont like Saunders to start So I know the actual NCLEX is random and not by system.

So does anyone tried this technique on studying? Did it help? Do you have any technique on studying?

Note*
This is my first time taking NCLEX and my only resources for studying is Uworld 1mo subscription and Mark Klimek.

Thanks to anyone who will help me. I will really appreciate it. God bless you

2/13/2018 5:05:06 PM
galb318393 wrote:
Hi everyone. Im starting to study using UWorld with each system with subcategory (eg. day1 Adult-Cardio, day2 Adult-Endo) has anyone tried this and help them? I was a procrastinator nursing student and my content knowledge is weak and No, i dont like Saunders to start So I know the actual NCLEX is random and not by system.

So does anyone tried this technique on studying? Did it help? Do you have any technique on studying?

Note*
This is my first time taking NCLEX and my only resources for studying is Uworld 1mo subscription and Mark Klimek.

2/13/2018 5:09:41 PM
galb318393 wrote:

Note*

I have been using U world and a few random resources. I have just started testing only on my weak topics, otherwise I have been doing tests on everything. I hear so many people talking about Mark Klimek, who is he and do you need to buy a subscription? I take my boards this Saturday, 17th and I am starting to freak out a bit.
Thanks in advance for any info you have on MK and good luck to you.

2/14/2018 1:37:30 PM
Hii actually you have to be in Subscription in Mark Klimek to get this adiobook and notes of him but for the greatfulness of technology it has bean leaked and many people can have a copy of it if you ask the right people. Im one of them. Ooops. So here's the link on my Google Drive. Big Grin

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxjYP53zir_ZLTVRaXJ5U050Umc

By the way, Good luck!
edited by on 2/14/2018
edited by on 2/14/2018

2/15/2018 11:04:08 AM
galb318393 wrote:
Hii actually you have to be in Subscription in Mark Klimek to get this adiobook and notes of him but for the greatfulness of technology it has bean leaked and many people can have a copy of it if you ask the right people. Im one of them. Ooops. So here's the link on my Google Drive. Big Grin

By the way, Good luck!
edited by on 2/14/2018
edited by on 2/14/2018

Thank you! I`m going to check him out! Two days and counting....

2/15/2018 1:09:49 PM
galb318393 wrote:

By the way, Good luck!
edited by on 2/14/2018
edited by on 2/14/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK