265 Questions, good pop up, waiting for results

2/18/2018 4:16:47 PM
Hi all I took the Nclex on Feb 15 in California. Waiting for results. Keep getting the good pop up PVT. Anyone having the same issue? I used UWorld for good 2 months, answered all QBank questions and completed both assessments (High Chance of Passing).
75 questions a day for a month and then 50 Qs daily. READ ALL RATIONALES and take notes. Listen to MK audio and do some LaCharity.

Nclex: I got 30 SATA Questions, prioritization Qs, 1Strip, 1 calculation, 1drag and drop, Delegation
Know your lab values along with S/S, medications... Believe in yourself and of course The Almighty has a plan for you. Relax, do take breaks. All the Best!

2/19/2018 8:18:11 PM
Hello! Same boat as you, I took my NCLEX-RN in California Friday 2/16 and got the good pop up. Since the BRN doesn't work weekends or holidays (today is President's day) I hope to get my results at least by this Wednesday 2/21! Tomorrow 2/20 would be even better.

Did you get an update on you results yet?

2/20/2018 12:02:05 AM
Nope nothing yet! Waiting still...will update RN

2/21/2018 12:00:56 AM
PASSED! BSN RN

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK