Passed with 75 questions!

2/22/2018 10:51:02 AM
It was a long and panic stricken 48 hours of waiting for my quick results but I found out this morning that I passed the NCLEX!!!!!! I did it in 75 questions, in 55 minutes. I also was chosen to the do the Special Research Section. I walked out of the exam having no idea what just happened. I felt immediately like I failed. I remember it shutting off at 75 and thinking "wait I wasn't done yet". I went over every question in my head, thinking if they were a higher level question or a lower level question. I googled just about everything a person can search for after writing the NCLEX. I read these forums and just about every other forum on the internet searching for the hope that I passed. I did not do the Pearson Vue trick as I had a friend that did that and the payment went through for another exam even though she passed. I studied using UWorld, although I never finished the entire question bank (I still have 400 questions), Saunders Comprehensive, and LeCharity. About 35 of my questions were select all that apply questions, I got 2 ACLS style questions and 1 drag and drop. I feel that UWorld really prepared me for the style of questions that I got on the exam. I hated select all that apply questions in nursing school but I felt that they were less intimidating once I started getting them so frequently on UWorld. LeCharity really helped with the prioritization questions that I got (and I got a lot of them). I am just writing this in hopes that someone reading this looking for the answers they are never going to find on the internet after they wrote their NCLEX will feel a small sense of comfort that everyone panics after and that everyone feels like they failed. It is not impossible.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK