Run out of time for nclex rn

5/10/2018 3:05:02 AM
I took my test today I run out of time and only answered 178 questions and tried the PVT trick got a bad pop up. I guess I failed. I want to take time answering questions but I have alot of questions that i have troubled answering. I have a lot of SATA,ECG,Health teachings in the community, laws and etc. Some of my questions are nowhere to be found here in UWORLD it's like more on community. I'm not trying to blame UWORLD but I guess we need to check out any books too aside from here. I'm UWORLD user and I really love this and believe me I don't use anything except only UWORLD.
edited by on 5/10/2018Whaaaaa?
edited by on 5/10/2018

5/11/2018 2:28:18 PM
I took the NCLEX and passed in April. UWorld does not prepare you for everything NCLEX tests on. You need to read text books as well. Kaplan and Saunders are key. Its a lot of reading but if you invest the time you will pass. I passed in 76 questions and half my questions were SATA. I read Kaplan from front to back and select chapters in Saunders. I found this very helpful.

5/17/2018 4:53:01 AM
I think I had similar topics/questions like you. I just recently passed with all 265 questions. I think for the health teachings and legal stuff, you should get familiar with it from other books. I agree with the previous comment, UWorld does not prepare you for every single thing (no one will be prepared for every single thing) but it does help you a lot with your nursing judgment and answering questions. It helped me so I hope it'll help you that way too!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK