what does World consider PASSING for tests

6/12/2018 10:28:33 PM
so I've been doing my practice tests every say (max 75 questions it allows) and I've been getting 53% and above on each one I've done so far. It seems like a low grade but its above the average every time...does World consider above the average a typical NCLEX pass rate??? I know i can obviously do better but i wanna make sure at the point I'm at now I'm mostly "passable" for the NCLEX! someone told me as long as I'm getting above 50% on each test here that it means UWorld considers it NCLEX passable, but I want to make sure if thats true or not. Thanks guys!

6/13/2018 12:59:50 PM
naw that person is lying to you. you have to get about 80 percent in each.

6/13/2018 6:05:24 PM
xvfn511311 wrote:
so I've been doing my practice tests every say (max 75 questions it allows) and I've been getting 53% and above on each one I've done so far. It seems like a low grade but its above the average every time...does World consider above the average a typical NCLEX pass rate??? I know i can obviously do better but i wanna make sure at the point I'm at now I'm mostly "passable" for the NCLEX! someone told me as long as I'm getting above 50% on each test here that it means UWorld considers it NCLEX passable, but I want to make sure if thats true or not. Thanks guys!

6/13/2018 7:36:56 PM
you know what raul, lets see if anyone has the answers to your questions.

6/14/2018 8:48:13 PM
omtc250656 wrote:

I'm not sure if this reply from you is a joke or not, but it's not funny if so. I take my nursing career very seriously and I have never used UWorld before so I am just looking for some accurate information from other frequent users to assess my passing rate so far. If World is a highly recommended and successful NCLEX preparation course, but the average for each test is only around 50%, then needing over an 80% seems a little high to me.
edited by on 6/14/2018

6/14/2018 10:20:22 PM
xvfn511311 wrote:
omtc250656 wrote:

I'm not sure if this reply from you is a joke or not, but it's not funny if so. I take my nursing career very seriously and I have never used UWorld before so I am just looking for some accurate information from other frequent users to assess my passing rate so far. If World is a highly recommended and successful NCLEX preparation course, but the average for each test is only around 50%, then needing over an 80% seems a little high to me.
edited by on 6/14/2018

Hello, I understand that you are worried. What is your overall percent as of now? How many questions have you completed? also have you taken your self assessment?

6/15/2018 12:26:28 AM
My average was 54-55, I took the NCLEX two days ago and passed!

It's and individualized thing. Just read the rationales to understand the subject and learn from it for future reference.

6/15/2018 3:22:31 AM
Hello, I took the NCLEX on Tuesday 6/12/18.....I was sure I failed...I did the whole 265 questions....I did the Pearson Vue Trick and got the bad pop 4 separate times. I subscribed to UWorld for three months and really only used it for about 4 weeks. I went through the 2093 question test bank. I ended up with an overall score from the 2093 questions of 48% in the 22nd percentile, but I went through every single rationale right or wrong... 6/14/18 I received my active RN license #....I wouldn't focus on what percent you're getting as long as you're learning from the rationales. I understand everyone is different. I ordered two 75 question assessments that I didn't even use... Good luck to you.....

6/15/2018 9:29:49 AM
zbqf527331 wrote:
Hello, I took the NCLEX on Tuesday 6/12/18.....I was sure I failed...I did the whole 265 questions....I did the Pearson Vue Trick and got the bad pop 4 separate times. I subscribed to UWorld for three months and really only used it for about 4 weeks. I went through the 2093 question test bank. I ended up with an overall score from the 2093 questions of 48% in the 22nd percentile, but I went through every single rationale right or wrong... 6/14/18 I received my active RN license #....I wouldn't focus on what percent you're getting as long as you're learning from the rationales. I understand everyone is different. I ordered two 75 question assessments that I didn't even use... Good luck to you.....

congrats!

6/15/2018 10:19:56 AM
I believe I read on uworld's facebook group that their "passing" standard is above 60% but really, you should not focus on the scores too much...you' re studying and every time you get a questions wrong, you learn something good luck!

6/16/2018 5:21:53 PM
if you still have access to those 2 assessments you didn't use I'd be grateful for them! [email protected] You could send me your log-in info so I could give it a try. Testing in 3 days

6/16/2018 5:22:15 PM
if you still have access to those 2 assessments you didn't use I'd be grateful for them! [email protected] You could send me your log-in info so I could give it a try. Testing in 3 days

6/18/2018 10:08:28 PM
uyxh239605 wrote:
TEXT THIS NUMBER (214)-814-8446 FOR TEST BANKS FOR ATI, HESI, KAPLAN, NCLEX, HESI A2, TEAS, ACT. THEY HAVE THE ACTUAL TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WORD FOR WORD. I BOUGHT MY NCLEX RN TEST BANK FROM THEM AND ALL THE QUESTIONS CAME WORD FOR WORD. I PASSED AT 80 QUESTIONS. THEIR WEBSITE IS http://www.nursingstestbank.com/

I wish UWorld had a way to deactivate these kind of post. I bet the future RN busting their ass to pass NCLEX are smart enough not to fall for these gimmicks.

6/18/2018 10:22:32 PM
ewij778502 wrote:
uyxh239605 wrote:
TEXT THIS NUMBER (214)-814-8446 FOR TEST BANKS FOR ATI, HESI, KAPLAN, NCLEX, HESI A2, TEAS, ACT. THEY HAVE THE ACTUAL TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WORD FOR WORD. I BOUGHT MY NCLEX RN TEST BANK FROM THEM AND ALL THE QUESTIONS CAME WORD FOR WORD. I PASSED AT 80 QUESTIONS. THEIR WEBSITE IS http://www.nursingstestbank.com/

I wish UWorld had a way to deactivate these kind of post. I bet the future RN busting their ass to pass NCLEX are smart enough not to fall for these gimmicks.

I know right, i was looking for a way to report it. These spams are horrible, someone actually bought a subscription to put these up, pathetic.

6/20/2018 9:46:05 AM
I did all the questions in UWORLD (2099) and my average of all the questions was a 53%. I then took the comprehensive predictor and scored a 46.7%, which I thought was horrible. Yet, I took the NCLEX yesterday and passed with 75 questions. Just read the rationales and understand them and dont worry about the score

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK