What a great day to be alive! 75 questions PASS

6/13/2018 4:09:06 PM
Hey y'all!
Due to poor choices I had to wait 18 MONTHS after graduating to be allowed to take my NCLEX. I needed the best review I could have to bring out all the nursing knowledge I had learned what seemed to be an eternity ago. One of my professors recommend it UWorld (had never heard of it before) and I was not sure I should spend the money for an "online review program". IT IS SO WORTH IT! I took a 75 question random test 5 days a week for 2 months and 2 Self Assessments. The first self assessment rated me with a "high" chance of passing and the second with a "very high" chance. Needless to say, I felt comfortable since the NCLEX screen is identical to the UWorld screen and I felt like I was at home taking just another practice test. Please pass on the word that UWorld is the way to go.

6/13/2018 4:25:55 PM
thats great news!!! how do you feel about the difficulty of nclex? any input?

6/13/2018 4:54:37 PM
omtc250656 wrote:
thats great news!!! how do you feel about the difficulty of nclex? any input?

It started out easy and slowly I started seeing more Select All that Apply and Place in the Correct Order Questions. at the end it was mostly SATA so of course I left doubting myself and thinking I did poorly but after 75 questions, the test ended and gave me the "Research questions" (those do not count against your score. study daily and READ RATIONALES. You got this!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK