Failed Nclex twice using UWorld

6/16/2018 4:16:19 PM
I don’t know what else to do I have failed Twice!!! First time at 188 and second time at 75, which I really believed I passed. This is heartbreaking because I am ready to move forward with my life in I cannot. The second time I used hurst for content & uworld. I don’t know what else to do??

6/16/2018 8:51:36 PM
lets analyze your studying habits first. Do you work, how many questions are you doing a day, are you reviewing rationales, how did you do throughout school, when did you scheduale your exam after graduation and your second time? Lastly, what are you scoring on uworld and assessment. I think this is relevant.

6/18/2018 12:45:29 PM
omtc250656 wrote:
lets analyze your studying habits first. Do you work, how many questions are you doing a day, are you reviewing rationales, how did you do throughout school, when did you scheduale your exam after graduation and your second time? Lastly, what are you scoring on uworld and assessment. I think this is relevant.

I do work, I try to do 75 a day and review rationales which is why I thought the second time taking the exam I would be successful because I’ve was be very throughly with my rationale making note cards etc. it was 4months after I graduated I took it the first time and 45 days later the 2nd time. My Uworkd percentage is 54 overall but my grades ranges.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK