Not going to finish the qbank -- should I resched?

7/27/2018 12:54:09 PM
I'm at 652 questions done, 1469 remaining. My score is 59% and 72nd percentile :S My exam is in a week.

I'm not the fastest reader, and I have a difficult time sitting for hours and hours at a time (ie people that can do TWO 75 question quizzes a day AND read rationales!) I've been doing Mark K audios (finishing today) + 50 question quizzes then reading all rationales

Should I push my exam back another week to cover more rationales or just go for it? My last exam was a 58% which broke my heart. my exams will range in the 50's and 60's, a few 70's and a couple 40's. I started out by subject (and saw my scores improving), but now that I'm running out of time I'm doing ALL.

EDIT: I know I could end up with a 265 question test, but I'l definitely be using breaks and have accepted I may run out of time if that happens.
edited by on 7/27/2018

7/27/2018 2:55:20 PM
your score is great at 59% and 72nd percentile. and your exam ranges is very high compared to the average score. i say go for it! =) a lot of people who scored like yours passed with 75 questions.

when did you graduate?

i graduated december 2015 and taking mine on august 8. i studied for about 4 weeks because i needed to refresh my memory and started uworld with scores in the 40s to 50s and worked my way up to 60s and one i got 70. i have around 600 left.

7/27/2018 10:11:15 PM
Thanks for the encouragement! I graduated this spring, then took about a month off and started studying at the end of June. I wish I'd started UWorld sooner.

7/31/2018 3:54:41 PM
oskg760418 wrote:
I'm at 652 questions done, 1469 remaining. My score is 59% and 72nd percentile :S My exam is in a week.

I'm not the fastest reader, and I have a difficult time sitting for hours and hours at a time (ie people that can do TWO 75 question quizzes a day AND read rationales!) I've been doing Mark K audios (finishing today) + 50 question quizzes then reading all rationales

Should I push my exam back another week to cover more rationales or just go for it? My last exam was a 58% which broke my heart. my exams will range in the 50's and 60's, a few 70's and a couple 40's. I started out by subject (and saw my scores improving), but now that I'm running out of time I'm doing ALL.

EDIT: I know I could end up with a 265 question test, but I'l definitely be using breaks and have accepted I may run out of time if that happens.
edited by on 7/27/2018

7/31/2018 3:56:02 PM
oskg760418 wrote:

edited by on 7/27/2018

8/13/2018 2:45:57 PM
If you haven't already rescheduled it, I wouldn't. I would take it. I ONLY did 800 UWorld questions. Graduated 4 years ago and passed the NCLEX with 85 questions in under 2 hours. I'm a single mom of a 19 month old Toddler and was taking BSN classes part time. You got this!

oskg760418 wrote:

edited by on 7/27/2018

8/13/2018 3:06:09 PM
oskg760418 wrote:

edited by on 7/27/2018

Hi, your scores are awesome! I recommend taking the 'self assessment' exams and that will help your confidence as well.

2/5/2019 1:32:15 AM
oskg760418 wrote:

edited by on 7/27/2018

Hey,
I'm new to UWorld and I got to 180 days trial Qbank. I noticed that there were only 60 questions; I mean it's showing that it has 60 questions. Is that the amount that uworld 180 day thing has? I noticed that you guys at are like 200 questions;will I also be able to get that many? Sorry i'm new to uworld.
edited by on 2/5/2019

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK