PASSED 5th time!

7/30/2018 3:19:06 PM
I'm in shock right now. I finally passed the dreaded NCLEX on the 5th try and only 80 questions!!!!

I wrote last Wednesday and just got my letter in the mail today. I am going to post exactly what I did because I know I've read these forums for others like me to get hope. So here it is, short and sweet:

1st try- nothing, sort of tried to wing it (265-failed)
2nd try- NCSBN learning extension 5 week program (75-failed)
3rd try- Uworld, but I half assed it by not reading every rationale (265-failed)
4th try- HURST, did the lectures and reviewed the content, didnt use Uworld (75- failed)
5th try- Uworld 50q/day and EVERY. SINGLE. RATIONALE.- right or wrong. And then did the wrong exams by system (especially Leadership/Management and ones I did poorly in- Pediatrics/Maternity)

I also had someone send me the Mark Klimek lectures which I listened to while driving or going for a walk. I think they really helped connect things I didn't understand before!

I took my Self Assessment 8 days before my exam just to see where I was at.

Self Assessment- 72% with 93rd percentile "very high"
Uworld bank 58%- 63rd percentile

I studied everyday for 3 weeks with only 3 days off to hang with friends or relax.

I worked full time and studied. If i can do it, YOU CAN TOO!! If you have any questions, let me know!
edited by on 7/30/2018

8/1/2018 10:16:45 AM
I live in Michigan, therefore I cannot attend the lecture. Is there a way of purchasing the lecture?

In advance thank you for your time.

SS

8/1/2018 11:03:56 AM
vpzt398628 wrote:
I'm in shock right now. I finally passed the dreaded NCLEX on the 5th try and only 80 questions!!!!

I wrote last Wednesday and just got my letter in the mail today. I am going to post exactly what I did because I know I've read these forums for others like me to get hope. So here it is, short and sweet:

3rd try- Uworld, but I half assed it by not reading every rationale (265-failed)
4th try- HURST, did the lectures and reviewed the content, didnt use Uworld (75- failed)
5th try- Uworld 50q/day and EVERY. SINGLE. RATIONALE.- right or wrong. And then did the wrong exams by system (especially Leadership/Management and ones I did poorly in- Pediatrics/Maternity)

I also had someone send me the Mark Klimek lectures which I listened to while driving or going for a walk. I think they really helped connect things I didn't understand before!

I studied everyday for 3 weeks with only 3 days off to hang with friends or relax.

I worked full time and studied. If i can do it, YOU CAN TOO!! If you have any questions, let me know!
edited by on 7/30/2018

8/1/2018 11:04:28 AM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

8/1/2018 11:07:13 AM
Congratulations!! I am a repeater as well. You and I have the same story. I work full-time and I am starting to do 50 to 75q per day. I have not taken the assessment test yet. Here is my email address:[email protected]

8/1/2018 11:08:17 AM
itcp770858 wrote:
I live in Michigan, therefore I cannot attend the lecture. Is there a way of purchasing the lecture?

SS

I can email them to you. Whats your email

8/1/2018 12:14:08 PM
cxlj964971 wrote:
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

hi there! Congratulations. RN !
I was wondering if you be so kind to email me Mark Klimek lectures please.
[email protected]
Thank you very much!

8/1/2018 12:55:09 PM
rowenavm wrote:
cxlj964971 wrote:
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

hi there! Congratulations. RN !
I was wondering if you be so kind to email me Mark Klimek lectures please.
[email protected]
Thank you very much!

yep, sent!

8/1/2018 3:47:42 PM
wnjd807649 wrote:
Congrats on your success story. Can you send me the Mark Klimek Lectures as well.
[email protected]

yes! done

8/1/2018 3:50:24 PM
itcp770858 wrote:

SS

whats your email?

8/1/2018 5:00:45 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

8/1/2018 5:05:41 PM
Congratulation, please can you send me Mark lecture to [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

8/2/2018 4:45:52 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

8/2/2018 4:47:40 PM
I read your post and can relate. I have failed multiple times as well and have not used uworld. I am going to use it this time. Can you email me the lectures as well? [email protected]. Thank you and congrats on passing!

8/4/2018 4:16:48 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Wonderful news and many many congratulations!!!! I just bought 6 months subs to UWorld, I plan to graduate by December and hope to take NCLEX no later than Feb'19. If you have any resources which you found helpful and willing to share, please send them to; [email protected]
Once again, congratulations, you will be a great nurse!

8/7/2018 11:44:48 AM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

congratulations!!!! would you please send the lectures to me , [email protected]

8/7/2018 3:29:55 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Congrats ! I’m restestimg for the 5th time And I’m super nervous. Can you please send me the mark lectures [email protected] ?

8/7/2018 4:57:08 PM
ptbm835163 wrote:
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Congrats ! I’m restestimg for the 5th time And I’m super nervous. Can you please send me the mark lectures [email protected] ?

yep, sent!

8/8/2018 1:00:06 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thank you, I needed some hope today. I still have 900 something questions left. I take my test in September. Been outta school since 2015. Working full time as well.
So happy for you!

8/8/2018 1:01:55 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Can you please email me the lectures too? [email protected]
Thank you!

8/8/2018 6:43:46 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

Hi,
Congratulations on passing the NCLEX!
I am wondering if you would be so kind to share with me Mark Klimek lectures as well if it's okay?
My e-mail address is [email protected]
Thank you so much!

8/8/2018 7:43:40 PM
congrats my dear !

8/8/2018 11:03:00 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

8/8/2018 11:04:01 PM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

HI! CONGRATS! Are you able to send the Mark Klimek audios? I hear nothing but great things about it. Email is [email protected]

Thank you!

8/9/2018 12:07:26 AM
vpzt398628 wrote:

edited by on 7/30/2018

pages: 1 2 3 4

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK