I ended at 75 questions

8/8/2018 1:13:26 PM
i just finished the exam 1 hour ago (first time taking nclex after graduating december 2015 )and that test was one of the most emotional times in my life..

i had more than 10 SATA...i stopped tallying on the white board after 10 marks...

i had 1 ekg question and no math questions...

i just did the pearson vue trick and it said "our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. another registration cannot be made at this time" in RED...

maybe i did the pearson vue trick too soon..

how long specifically do i have to wait to do the pearson vue trick? do i have to wait at least 2 hours to do the trick?

i studied for only 1 month with UWORLD, Lacharity Book, and Exam Cram
edited by on 8/8/2018

8/8/2018 1:35:49 PM
Hi. I did the pvt trick like 30 mins after and it let me schedule which means i probably failed so i think if you got that pop up then you passed.

8/8/2018 1:38:53 PM
i just read several posts on allnurses.com that the trick is invalid and that it is false promises. this debate on whether the PVT trick is true or not will never end...i live in California and we do not have quick results...i think...i'm not 100% sure..

8/8/2018 1:51:27 PM
Thank you for trying to make me feel better. I guess I will only know for sure when they post the quick results... until then i will cry and eat my way through my many emotions.... lol

8/8/2018 1:53:58 PM
yhkn973034 wrote:
Thank you for trying to make me feel better. I guess I will only know for sure when they post the quick results... until then i will cry and eat my way through my many emotions.... lol

i believe you have to pay $8 dollars for quick results if your state allows quick results. i hope you passed!

i'm so dehydrated that i don't have much tears....

8/8/2018 3:51:21 PM
yhkn973034 wrote:
Hi. I did the pvt trick like 30 mins after and it let me schedule which means i probably failed so i think if you got that pop up then you passed.

apparently there are some people who got GOOD POP UPS and still failed. damn!!!!! this is crazy

8/8/2018 3:54:55 PM
Well hopefully i passed....

8/8/2018 4:01:31 PM
i think the next 24 hours of waiting for the BON website will be the longest 24 hours ever...

8/8/2018 8:22:38 PM
You know what I don’t understand? I thought when you get alot of SATA it means you are doing good... and I got 17 of them.... and I got like 5 drag and drops.... im so concerned

8/9/2018 2:41:03 PM
did you pop up say "our records indicate" or "your record is on hold'?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK