Passed Nclex 75 questions..you can too!

8/10/2018 6:24:17 AM
So thankful to have to opportunity to use uworld. My school provided Kaplan for us but honestly the rationales for Kaplan and the scores I was getting was making me second guess everything I learned in nursing school. A group of my nursing buddies got uworld and swore by it! It wasnt long after until I ended up buying the program as well (hesitant on giving nursing another dime). I LOVED every minute with uworld. 98% of the topics tested my knowledge on previous learned material so it was legit a refresher. However, what I didnt recognize..the rationales sure covered it for me. Anyways, all 7 of my nursing buddies passed on 75 questions and walked out of nclex with confidence. It wasnt long after until I walked out with 75 questions as well..It took me about 2 hours to answer all 75 questions. I was just so amazed how uworld prepared me for nclex.

Nclex day.. I sat down to take my nclex very comfortable but feeling somewhat anxious. Once I got to 74 questions I took an unassigned break to talk to myself just in case question number 76 came up. I promised myself no matter what to answer every question like the last. I sat down to answer my 75th question and the computer shut off. My anxiety..I got into my uber and tried Pearson right away (taking an uber was the best thing I couldve done). Pearson trick didnt work for me because I was trying way too soon. After about 2 hours I tried and I got the "good pop up." That night my license showed up active on BON and that's when I called to let everyone know I passed!!

My advice..do not focus on the scores you get but focus on the rationales. This is not a race. Take your time to understand why you got the answer wrong and read the entire rationale so you could learn about other topics as well. Be prepared to spend atleast 3hours on doing one test of 75 questions. That includes answering the questions and reading rationales thoroughly as well as making notes. Last but not least treat every question like the real deal.. put yourself in test mode every time you sit down to do a test so that you train your mind to give nclex your all at 75 questions.
Tell yourself you can and will do this!!
edited by on 8/10/2018

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK