Pearson vue trick

8/10/2018 7:34:31 AM
So, after graduating Aug 2017 and then enduring personal health issues, I finally was able to buckle down to study for my boards. I began in May, and studied as able with FT employment and a young family at home. I sat for my boards yesterday, 8/9/18. I really appreciate Uworld's format. The actual NCLEX screen and typical questing phrasing was nearly identical. I felt real comfortable taking my exam yesterday. It shut off at 75 questions, gave me 6 or 8 added that didn't count questions and the survey. I was in and out in 2.5 hrs with 1 break.

My question is... does the "Pearson Vue Trick" still work to get same day results? I tried it and received the "good pop up", but one of my former instructors said that she believes Pearson Vue changed things on their end, so it no longer is an accurate indication of pass/fail...

Wish you all many blessings in your study, testing, and careers! Thank you for any input you're able to offer!

8/10/2018 11:35:42 AM
kzfe528781 wrote:
So, after graduating Aug 2017 and then enduring personal health issues, I finally was able to buckle down to study for my boards. I began in May, and studied as able with FT employment and a young family at home. I sat for my boards yesterday, 8/9/18. I really appreciate Uworld's format. The actual NCLEX screen and typical questing phrasing was nearly identical. I felt real comfortable taking my exam yesterday. It shut off at 75 questions, gave me 6 or 8 added that didn't count questions and the survey. I was in and out in 2.5 hrs with 1 break.

My question is... does the "Pearson Vue Trick" still work to get same day results? I tried it and received the "good pop up", but one of my former instructors said that she believes Pearson Vue changed things on their end, so it no longer is an accurate indication of pass/fail...

Wish you all many blessings in your study, testing, and careers! Thank you for any input you're able to offer!

Hi! I took the NCLEX on 8/8/18, and I just found out I officially passed! I did the Pearson Vue Trick about 8-9 hours after the exam and got the good pop up. Then, I did it again 24 hours after, and got the same good pop up. Everyone in my class who has done it has gotten the correct results. However, I have heard of people getting false negatives, but not false positives.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK