Passed NCLEX @108

11/1/2018 9:24:40 PM
I just found out today that i passed NCLEX-RN. Actually this is my second time.. i used kaplan the first time and it didn’t work at all.. it only frustrates me because they only teach you strategies, which even if you learn the technique, the answer is not gonna come up 100% correct..and then no detailed rationale. Then i tried uworld. At first, i thought i was not improving but i just kept doing it and soon i started noticing the slight improvements. During the tutoring my scores went from 43% to 45% to 50% and until i got up to 58%. I thought it wasn’t enough until i did the assessments. My first assessment, i ran out of time at 52 and had a 51th percentile. I got worried but i just continued the remaining and got 81th percentile. On my 2nd assessment, i ran out of time again at 55ish, and continued to finish. Both assessments gave a “very high” chance of passing. This made me proceed to do the nclex exam. just understand the rationale.. learn critical thinking cause the questions in nclex is really confusing and twisted.. i don’t have much of SATA, less than15, mostly drugs and prioritization.. uworld train u to be on the nclex actual exam environment by passing at 75 questions. In this way, you will learn how to really understand the question and answer it correctly. thank u UWORLD

11/1/2018 9:42:53 PM
First of all congrats! question were you looking up things you didn't no while you were practicing questions?

11/1/2018 10:01:18 PM
Actually No. I set my tutor mode to 75 questions and finish it. Then i go back to ALL of wrong answers and read and understand the rationale over and over again. It was effective to me that way since i can read the rationale right away. I didn’t look for other references coz i dont want to add confusion. I depended to uworld and it was a good decision i made.

11/1/2018 10:14:11 PM
ok thankyou for the reply im doing test mode all systems and I read over the rationales at the end right or wrong hopefully im ok this will be my third take I have to pass this exam

11/2/2018 12:06:25 AM
Good luck.. don’t rush answering.. it took me 4 hrs for 108 questions..

11/18/2018 9:40:54 PM
rnze567342 wrote:
ok thankyou for the reply im doing test mode all systems and I read over the rationales at the end right or wrong hopefully im ok this will be my third take I have to pass this exam

Hello when you will take your 3rd attemp ?

11/18/2018 11:33:33 PM
I have two weeks before my third take

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK