Graduated in 12/2013. Failed NCLEX twice

11/7/2018 7:20:24 PM
I am a mother of 5 boys. Currently working as an LPN. I graduated Nursing school in December 2014. I took the NCLEX twice, got all 265 questions both times and failed both times. My first time was 05/2015, second was 7/2016. I used Kaplan both times but never really put forth the right amount of effort.

I’ve been working as an LPN since 4/2015. I fractured my finger really bad and was out of work for 2 months. I used this time to study for the NCLEX using uworld. I did about 2000+ questions, I went over every rationale whether I got the question right or wrong.

I took the NCLEX 6 hours ago. I felt like I was getting every question wrong. My test stopped at 75. I came out of the testing center in tears because I felt like I just failed for the 3rd time.

I did the Pearson Vue trick and got the good pop up. I have to wait til friday morning to get the results. The Pearson Vue has worked and has been accurate for everyone that I know has tried it. I hope it’s accurate for me.

I

11/8/2018 3:49:27 PM
congrats on your success! what were your scores on uworld like and how many times did you read each rationale?

11/8/2018 4:00:39 PM
I too took the Nclex and felt like I failed. Did the Pearson Vue trick and got the good pop up. Yesterday I found out I passed! Congratulations and I’m so happy for you and your family!

11/9/2018 3:43:03 AM
rnze567342 wrote:
congrats on your success! what were your scores on uworld like and how many times did you read each rationale?

I would score anywhere between 50-89% on my quizzes, ranging from 25 questions to 150 questions. I did the assessment 10 days before I took the nclex and I got 88% with high chance of passing. I read each rationale, even if I got it right. If it was one of my weak areas or if I didn’t quite master it, I marked the question. Then after I did all the questions on the q bank I went back and did the marked questions.

I felt like uworld trained me how to answer the question. Because they explained why the wrong responses were wrong. The questions on nclex was not the same wording as uworld but it’s the same thought process.

11/9/2018 3:44:57 AM
bsuk569222 wrote:
I too took the Nclex and felt like I failed. Did the Pearson Vue trick and got the good pop up. Yesterday I found out I passed! Congratulations and I’m so happy for you and your family!

Congratulations! I have another 7 hours till my quick results will be available. So I’m hoping I passed!!!

11/12/2018 7:19:53 PM
Hi did you pass? How long did you take to complete the 2200 questions ?

11/12/2018 9:41:33 PM
bsuk569222 wrote:

Congratulations
[email protected]
Please I need your email address.
Thanks

11/13/2018 3:57:07 AM
nwct833840 wrote:
Hi did you pass? How long did you take to complete the 2200 questions ?

Yes I passed!!!! It took me about 6 weeks to do the 2200 questions. I also watched YouTube videos. Out of school for almost 4 years and failing twice...to passing with just 75 questions. Uworld works if you put in the effort. Thanks uworld!!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK