PASSING with 265 Questions!!!

11/13/2018 11:50:13 AM
Hey y’all,

I promised myself and God that I would come back here and post some encouraging words if i passed the NCLEX with 265 questions. And that is exactly what happened! Listen, you hear a bunch of people talking about how they passed at 75 or so and that’s great for them! But if you’re like me and sooooo many other test takers, then that may not be your situation and that is JUST FINE! Going up to 265 doesn’t increase or decrease your likelihood of passing.

The BIGGEST mistake I made going into the test was not preparing to sit for the ENTIRE thing. I thought I’d get no more than 100 questions or so and when that wasn’t the case, my emotions began to get the best of me. PREPARE for 265 and you won’t have that issue!! Battling my emotions was the hardest part of the test! Of course we aren’t going to know everything! That isn’t expected of us.

Here is my little bit of advice;

1) Do as many UWorld questions as you can because the questions and layout looks just like UWorld.
2) Read the rationales for ALL your questions
3) Do your incorrect questions because this will get you used to doing hard questions.
4) Pace yourself and prepare to take a 6 hour test
5) Know that your post test panic/anxiety is NORMAL

Good luck y’all & i’ll see you on the other side

11/13/2018 1:37:40 PM
fxbr799803 wrote:
Hey y’all,

I promised myself and God that I would come back here and post some encouraging words if i passed the NCLEX with 265 questions. And that is exactly what happened! Listen, you hear a bunch of people talking about how they passed at 75 or so and that’s great for them! But if you’re like me and sooooo many other test takers, then that may not be your situation and that is JUST FINE! Going up to 265 doesn’t increase or decrease your likelihood of passing.

The BIGGEST mistake I made going into the test was not preparing to sit for the ENTIRE thing. I thought I’d get no more than 100 questions or so and when that wasn’t the case, my emotions began to get the best of me. PREPARE for 265 and you won’t have that issue!! Battling my emotions was the hardest part of the test! Of course we aren’t going to know everything! That isn’t expected of us.

Here is my little bit of advice;

1) Do as many UWorld questions as you can because the questions and layout looks just like UWorld.
2) Read the rationales for ALL your questions
3) Do your incorrect questions because this will get you used to doing hard questions.
4) Pace yourself and prepare to take a 6 hour test
5) Know that your post test panic/anxiety is NORMAL

Good luck y’all & i’ll see you on the other side

Congratulations,
Thank God for you.
I need help to subscribe.

11/13/2018 2:31:50 PM
Congratulations on pass despite the number of questions you go you did it !!! I don’t take my just yet but this is really encouraging you should be so proud of your self all your hard work paid off!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK