Passed NCLEX with low percentile!!

4/30/2019 7:10:01 AM
Hi everyone! I just want to say that never ever lose hope in passing NCLEX despite having a low percentile here in Uworld. Believe in yourself, believe that you can do it! Study hard, understand the rationales and rest if you must. I'm working at the same time reviewing, it's hard but I knew that it will be all worth it. Everybody needs to sacrifice in order to succeed. So study hard and pray, have faith that everything will be okay.

PS: I used Mark Klimek Lectures as well.

5/1/2019 8:32:30 AM
bowh619211 wrote:
Hi everyone! I just want to say that never ever lose hope in passing NCLEX despite having a low percentile here in Uworld. Believe in yourself, believe that you can do it! Study hard, understand the rationales and rest if you must. I'm working at the same time reviewing, it's hard but I knew that it will be all worth it. Everybody needs to sacrifice in order to succeed. So study hard and pray, have faith that everything will be okay.

Hi! How low is your uworld percentile?

5/1/2019 10:16:48 AM
fffz284342 wrote:
bowh619211 wrote:

Hi! How low is your uworld percentile?

I got only 38th percentile.
Assessment 1: 54th (high)
Assessment 2: 57th (high)

5/6/2019 8:33:27 PM
bowh619211 wrote:

Can you send me your materials. I will really appreciate it my name is [email protected]

5/7/2019 10:55:25 PM
halo121949 wrote:
bowh619211 wrote:

Can you send me your materials. I will really appreciate it my name is [email protected]

Sent it already!! Goodluck

5/9/2019 1:29:11 AM
bowh619211 wrote:

Congratulations! Can you please send me your materials. Would really appreciate it. I am scheduled to take the NCLEX in June.
Email: [email protected]
Thank you!
edited by on 5/9/2019

5/9/2019 4:20:43 PM
Awesome!! Congrats!!! I plan on taking the NCLEX at the beginning of next month! Could you please send me the materials you used?
Email- [email protected]
Thanks so much!

5/12/2019 6:19:32 PM
abzv233680 wrote:
bowh619211 wrote:

Congratulations! Can you please send me your materials. Would really appreciate it. I am scheduled to take the NCLEX in June.
Email: [email protected]
Thank you!
edited by on 5/9/2019

Done! Goodluck!

5/12/2019 6:20:23 PM
cxcb943615 wrote:
Awesome!! Congrats!!! I plan on taking the NCLEX at the beginning of next month! Could you please send me the materials you used?
Email- [email protected]
Thanks so much!

Done! Goodluck!!

5/12/2019 11:16:57 PM
Hi,

I'd really appreciate the materials as well Thank you!

[email protected]

5/12/2019 11:29:23 PM
bowh619211 wrote:

Congratulations on your achievement.
I recently graduated from my degree program and will be taking the NCLEX soon.
Would you mind sharing your study materials?
Thank you and god bless
[email protected]
Cheers!!

5/13/2019 1:25:42 PM
Hi my current percentile is 63% and I'm scheduled to take the NCLEX on May 21st. I'm absolutely terrified. I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me your notes -- [email protected]

Thank you!

5/14/2019 10:42:22 PM
bowh619211 wrote:

hello,
can you please send me the study materials, i appreciate it very much. i'm scheduled to take my nclex in july.

my email is emy @robbluvsemy.com

5/15/2019 3:35:30 PM
bowh619211 wrote:

Congrats! can you send me your notes please

[email protected]

5/15/2019 3:35:55 PM
bowh619211 wrote:

Congrats! can you send me your notes please

[email protected]

5/22/2019 10:45:57 PM
Do you care to send me your notes as well. I would appreciate it

[email protected]

bowh619211 wrote:
halo121949 wrote:
bowh619211 wrote:

Sent it already!! Goodluck

5/23/2019 10:35:43 AM
bowh619211 wrote:

Hello, Congrats!
Can you sent your material(Mark Klimek lecture) please. Thank you. My email is [email protected]

5/23/2019 10:22:52 PM
bowh619211 wrote:

congratulations! I'm going to take the exam next month. I would like to thank you for posting your experiences. A lot of times I just want to smash my laptop on the wall because of my frustrations not getting the results I want. I hope you can sent me the Mark Klimek lectures and Audio is deeply appreciated. Good luck in your endeavors.

email: [email protected]

5/24/2019 12:27:59 AM
How did your test go?

asjy757366 wrote:
Hi my current percentile is 63% and I'm scheduled to take the NCLEX on May 21st. I'm absolutely terrified. I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me your notes -- [email protected]

Thank you!

5/27/2019 7:31:17 PM
@bowh619211 I private messaged you thanks!

bowh619211 wrote:

5/27/2019 9:33:34 PM
bowh619211 wrote:

Congrats on passing the NCLEX! If possible, may you please send me your study material as well? I am taking it in July, I really appreciate it! My email is [email protected]. Thank you and congrats again!
edited by on 5/27/2019

6/3/2019 5:15:41 PM
bowh619211 wrote:

Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing this! I’m getting nervous about taking mine. Could you send me the Mark Kline’s lectures?! My email is [email protected]

6/6/2019 3:38:42 PM
hi hope u can share me Mark Klimek reviews. [email protected]. Congratulations for passing

6/6/2019 7:37:38 PM
I'm taking the NCLEX RN in a week and a half, my uworld scores are LOW. Would you mind sharing the Klimek stuff with me too and offer any DOWN TO THE WIRE advise please? thank you and congrats!! [email protected]

6/6/2019 8:37:59 PM
bowh619211 wrote:

pages: 1 2

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK