NCLEX STOPPED AT 87(bad pop up PVT trick

8/8/2019 12:08:22 PM
Hello
I took my NCLEX LVN yesterday at 8am. It went up to 87 questions. I got 1 to put in order , 15 SATA, 2 picture , and rest multiple choice.
I had mixed feelings when I got out of the exam. I do feel I got the last three right forsure . Rest some I knew and others I did the educated guess.
I purchased Uworld with 2 assessments. I did all the q-bank and as well as repeated the wrong Questions. On the 1st assessment, I got very high chance of passing NCLEX, in the 60th percentile, and on the 2nd assessment, I got high chance of passing NCLEX.
I also did EXAM CRAM and was getting good scores on it. As well as YouTube (registerednurseRN) .

Overall I practiced about 3,000 questions maybe more . Because I did some from Saunders as well.

I know it’s a long story, but I wanted to see where I messed up. I knew my weaknesses and studied them. Such as pharm, and some content.
I had my lab values memorized A-Z.
When I came home I tried the Pearson bye trick after an hour( I got the bad pop up, saying my card was declined)
And after 2 hrs same thing . I was heartbroken and cried.
I do not want to do the trick anymore!!
If anyone out there received this pop up , please let me know if u still passed ?

Btw, I am in California and we do not have the quick results!
Thank you!
All replies will be appreciated and please understand I am anxious after the first try!

8/9/2019 12:48:29 PM
criv705516 wrote:
Hello
I took my NCLEX LVN yesterday at 8am. It went up to 87 questions. I got 1 to put in order , 15 SATA, 2 picture , and rest multiple choice.
I had mixed feelings when I got out of the exam. I do feel I got the last three right forsure . Rest some I knew and others I did the educated guess.
I purchased Uworld with 2 assessments. I did all the q-bank and as well as repeated the wrong Questions. On the 1st assessment, I got very high chance of passing NCLEX, in the 60th percentile, and on the 2nd assessment, I got high chance of passing NCLEX.
I also did EXAM CRAM and was getting good scores on it. As well as YouTube (registerednurseRN) .

Overall I practiced about 3,000 questions maybe more . Because I did some from Saunders as well.

I know it’s a long story, but I wanted to see where I messed up. I knew my weaknesses and studied them. Such as pharm, and some content.
When I came home I tried the Pearson bye trick after an hour( I got the bad pop up, saying my card was declined)
If anyone out there received this pop up , please let me know if u still passed ?

Thank you!
All replies will be appreciated and please understand I am anxious after the first try!

8/10/2019 1:39:13 PM
criv705516 wrote:
Hello

Thank you!

Did you get your results? To me, it sounded like you were prepared enough.

8/11/2019 2:23:34 PM
tfxr126490 wrote:
criv705516 wrote:
Hello

Thank you!

Did you get your results? To me, it sounded like you were prepared enough.

I have not received my results yet. It takes 3-4 weeks here in California. N yes , I honestly thought I was prepared enough too.
But I will update once I my results .

8/13/2019 11:08:42 PM
if your card was declined, that's a good pop up meaning that you can not register for another exam which means you passed! Good luck!!

8/14/2019 8:38:49 AM
fnog586309 wrote:
if your card was declined, that's a good pop up meaning that you can not register for another exam which means you passed! Good luck!!

Really?
May god Bless your heart. I m still waiting!!!!

8/19/2019 8:07:48 PM
fnog586309 wrote:

I didn’t pass , but I’m not giving up

8/20/2019 9:12:54 PM
I am sorry to hear that.

I am inspired by your positivity and attitude. I failed twice already since May. And when I failed on saturday I cried so hard and wanted to give up and move on to other fields.

You gave me hope. We are in this together, Thank you very much for not giving up.

8/21/2019 11:20:41 AM
Its easier said then to do it, but We have to be positive and try our best to not give up. We must learn from our failures.
There is always a tomorow to make today better! (I’ve heard this line from somewhere).

I am getting back on the study game, trying to see where I messed up last time. Also, my u-world is expiring tomorow , so I won’t b able to reply!
But I want to wish you and everyone out there best of luck!
Don’t give up

Keep your heads up.
We will b great nurses one day!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK