cant get acces to the questions!

2/10/2016 8:28:58 AM
its very difficult for me to get acces to the PN bank questions, each time it send me to the demo. only ones I did a sets of questions. I need help please.

2/10/2016 3:20:57 PM
sepc450902 wrote:
its very difficult for me to get acces to the PN bank questions, each time it send me to the demo. only ones I did a sets of questions. I need help please.

I have the same problem. The webpage is not user friendly. I am going in circles trying to access my qbank questions.

4/22/2016 1:15:48 PM
dmey252816 wrote:
sepc450902 wrote:

I have the same problem. The webpage is not user friendly. I am going in circles trying to access my qbank questions.

i have the same problem i don't know what to do

9/26/2016 4:09:39 PM

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK