Passed NCLEX!

1/5/2017 2:02:23 PM
hello everybody,

I just want to let you all know that i just passed my NCLEX. I used UWORLD as my main Qbank throughout my review. The questions here are high level compared to Kaplan and Saunders. I read all the rationales and wrote notes at the same time. I would do 85 questions a day averaging from 55-60%. I highly recommend uworld!

God bless!

1/7/2017 1:04:29 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news!! I'm taking my test in 2 weeks this gives me great hope... Congrats on passing your test!!!! Awesome...

1/22/2017 1:03:03 PM
ngts594797 wrote:
hello everybody,

I just want to let you all know that i just passed my NCLEX. I used UWORLD as my main Qbank throughout my review. The questions here are high level compared to Kaplan and Saunders. I read all the rationales and wrote notes at the same time. I would do 85 questions a day averaging from 55-60%. I highly recommend uworld!

God bless!

1/22/2017 1:06:40 PM
I just passed NCLEX in 75 questions. I had 27 SATA!!!! UWORLD was awesome. Cannot imagine using anything else to prepare for the NCLEX. It was by far the closest in format to the NCLEX. I highly recommend it. I did two tests a day to study and get in the critical thinking mode. Reading the rationales is imperative!

Good luck everyone

2/2/2017 9:37:47 AM
Do you think uworld prepares you for the select all that apply?

2/7/2017 4:43:14 PM
tzzt803260 wrote:
Do you think uworld prepares you for the select all that apply?

2/7/2017 4:44:01 PM
ngts594797 wrote:
hello everybody,

God bless!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK