Please dont judge me

5/22/2018 2:38:24 AM
I finished nursing school last month. Not gonna lie, it was a very difficult program. I definetly didnt get all A’s. I was an average B/C student, but I made it. Now its time to take boards and Im 100% sure im not ready. I took the self assesment and I had a very low chance of passing. Im ashamed to even say what my score is.. I quit my job so I can commit to studying and passing my boards. I have purchased U-World and the saunders book. Just wanted to know what your study stragies and what resources you guys used to help you prevail. Im ready but dont know where to start or what to do. Please help..
Thank You

5/29/2018 11:27:04 AM
I have not taken my NCLEX yet but my primary source is Uworld. I do my assesments tutor style, i read all rationales and write down the ones i dont know. I also redo the questions i got wrong. From what everyone is saying as long as you get the rationales on Uworld, we should be good for the NCLEX. Also try investing in an NCLEX review course around your area, it will breeze through what you covered in nursing school/ teach you some test taking strategies. You dont have to be a straight A student to pass the NCLEX, its all about knowing how to do application questions and test taking strategies. Goodluck to us!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK