UWORLD scores and NCLEX pass rate??

10/16/2018 6:39:52 PM
I'm not getting great Uworld scores, I'm getting mostly below 60% and once as low as 33%. I've been studying non stop Kaplan (my Kaplan scored range between 50-65%) since I gradated on 9/22. I scheduled my NCLEX exam for 10/29 (because my Kaplan scores were within passing range) but after I ran out of my Qbank, I did some research and I paid for 1 month of Uworld and now I am freaking out because I may not be ready.

For anyone who has taken NCLEX, is UWORLD REALLY harder?

I've read a couple times "study/Read the rationals, don't worry about the score."
But I'm not even nearing passing.

10/19/2018 2:18:03 AM
If you are getting above 50% on Uworld you will be fine, just keep reading rationales because that is the most important part. I've got mine on the 25th, GL!
edited by on 10/19/2018

10/19/2018 4:20:27 PM
Definitely going to give this a try. I do agree reading the rationals will help a lot. I WILL be taking my exam this December before I go on vacation. Just keep on studying, and don't let anything bother you. It's just Nurse thinking and what would you do sort. I failed the last one due to more on N/I. Good Luck future nurses

11/26/2018 12:24:44 PM
mfnj192604 wrote:
I'm not getting great Uworld scores, I'm getting mostly below 60% and once as low as 33%. I've been studying non stop Kaplan (my Kaplan scored range between 50-65%) since I gradated on 9/22. I scheduled my NCLEX exam for 10/29 (because my Kaplan scores were within passing range) but after I ran out of my Qbank, I did some research and I paid for 1 month of Uworld and now I am freaking out because I may not be ready.

For anyone who has taken NCLEX, is UWORLD REALLY harder?

I've read a couple times "study/Read the rationals, don't worry about the score."
But I'm not even nearing passing.

So did you pass and did you feel that Uworld has helped you because I was like you I have Kaplan as well and my scores on Kaplan were 76s to 80s and I still didnt know if I was ready at all so I purchaed Uworld and my scores have been in the 50 and and never above 60. Im so scared.

11/26/2018 1:56:07 PM
Yes I passed. I listened to the Mark Klimek audios also. Nothing I studied was overly similar to nclex which is probably why practice questions are so important because they get you used to a style of questions... Uworld kicks Kaplan butt for sure.
My average stayed 50s for Uworld.i passed in like 150 questions.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK