I Passed NGN NCLEX PN- 85 Questions!

7/1/2023 9:06:20 PM
Hello, Future Nurses!
I just wanted to share my experience with studying and taking the NCLEX as it may help to relieve some anxiety you're experiencing.
After I graduated from my program on May 19th I took a week off to relax and celebrate my newest accomplishment. The following Monday when I started to study I heard from multiple people that UWORLD is what they used to study and pass the NCLEX. I purchased the 30-day Qbank and two Self-Assessments.
While waiting for my ATT, I studied 3-4 days a week and I answered around 70-85 questions each time. I always did the tests in tutor mode, read the rationales, and wrote down the rationales on incorrectly answered questions. When I received my ATT I scheduled my test for June 29th ( @3:30 because I am not a good morning tester) and used the Q Bank up until a week before my exam. The week of my exam I did the two Self-Assessments and received a high probability of passing on both. This really boosted my confidence going into the exam.
On the day of my Nclex, I did NOT do any studying! When I took my test I used the noise cancellation headphones the entire time as I am easily distracted by noise. I received a hand full of mental health, peds, and maternal newborn questions. Most of my exam was Fundamentals/Adult Health. When I answered the SATA questions (only had 7 or 8) I only clicked on the ones I was sure of and used the true/false method. When I reached the 85th question I answered it, took a deep breath, clicked next and my computer screen went black!
I was happy to be done and nervous at the same time as I knew this meant I did fairly well or really poorly. The next 48 hours were REALLY long!
The next day I did the Pearson-Vue trick and received the "good pop-up". When the 48 hours had finally passed I purchased the quick results and saw PASS! yayy!
I hope all of you who are planning to take the Nclex feel the feeling I felt when I saw those four letters. Good Luck, and I hope this helps you!

BTW: My ending performance before taking the Nclex was: 65% --> Points & 53% Used / Percentile Rank: 61st Rank (Median 51st Rank)

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK