how to apply for USMLE STEP 1

4/25/2012 11:52:31 AM
Im from india and i dont know how to apply for usmle step 1 can someone guide me through i will be very grateful........i didnt understand where to start from shall i fill ecfmg form first or which form and then what to do....

4/26/2012 12:10:19 AM
kpvikas wrote:
Im from india and i dont know how to apply for usmle step 1 can someone guide me through i will be very grateful........i didnt understand where to start from shall i fill ecfmg form first or which form and then what to do....

First register for ecfmg id , you will get that in 5 days, can do it from ecfmg.org, then you can pay the application processing fee and fill in online part of the application , after which you have to pay whatever step fee you are going to take, then print out form 183/186 depending on what you need along with form 345 and 344, fill all the forms get the dean attestation if necessary and send it to ecfmg which will take 3 weeks to process the certification process after which your university will be asked to verify you, the latter process depends on how fast your university reacts

4/26/2012 3:34:41 AM
thank you neelima

4/27/2012 11:26:12 PM
What is form number 186/183 and 344 and 345 do we need to fill it
edited by kpvikas on 4/27/2012

6/28/2017 6:06:14 AM
neelima208 wrote:
kpvikas wrote:

First register for ecfmg id , you will get that in 5 days, can do it from ecfmg.org, then you can pay the application processing fee and fill in online part of the application , after which you have to pay whatever step fee you are going to take, then print out form 183/186 depending on what you need along with form 345 and 344, fill all the forms get the dean attestation if necessary and send it to ecfmg which will take 3 weeks to process the certification process after which your university will be asked to verify you, the latter process depends on how fast your university reacts

6/28/2017 6:10:08 AM
Hi I'm from SRILANKA, and graduate from Ukraine. I already have ECFMG registration. I have some doubts about the forms which we should send to ECFMG and what is the form I should get signed by our University dean. Can I send them my self or University should send? Could anyone please help me....

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK