is falcon review worth the money

6/12/2012 8:08:33 AM
hello guys,
i had taken my usmles bak in 2010 after graduating in 2009 and cudnt make it the first time with a margin of almost 30ponts.since after that i couldnt take the exam with a new baby,now he is 9months and i am plannin to get bak to books.but i thought i needed a push to study and was thinking if i shud take review live course .everyone is asking me to taske falcon review.i havent heard much about it,just know its a 7000$worth course for 7wks.
i would like to hear if its worth from anyone who has taken it,or is taking it.it would be of great help.
i am so lost in life ,sittin at home 3yrs since i graduated dong nuthina nd not even clearin the exams,just makes me so low.
any help or advice will be much appreciated

6/14/2012 5:42:44 PM
anma45440208 wrote:
hello guys,
i had taken my usmles bak in 2010 after graduating in 2009 and cudnt make it the first time with a margin of almost 30ponts.since after that i couldnt take the exam with a new baby,now he is 9months and i am plannin to get bak to books.but i thought i needed a push to study and was thinking if i shud take review live course .everyone is asking me to taske falcon review.i havent heard much about it,just know its a 7000$worth course for 7wks.
i would like to hear if its worth from anyone who has taken it,or is taking it.it would be of great help.
i am so lost in life ,sittin at home 3yrs since i graduated dong nuthina nd not even clearin the exams,just makes me so low.

Hey buddy! Don't worry! I can understand your situation clearly! Kids are blessing and they grow up pretty fast. I know many of my friends and cousins who are doctor who regrets missing there childs first crawl, walk, words etc.. capture this moment cause its not going to last forever!

Now abt step1: before taking and investing in live courses i strongly suggest to do kaplan lectures, goljan or pathoma lect at least once before the live session. Also do UW and to assess yourself do NBME and see where you stand. Find a partner who can motivate and keep you on track. Try to study daily for at least 4-6hrs initially.

I believe in you!! YOU CAN DO IT!! Just have to be persistent and determined!! Study hard and don't rush to take the steps unless you are scoring high in NBME!!

I hope this help. Oh aabt the Falcon review- one of my husband friend took it in Dallas, tx and he said it really helped him but he also told me to read my stuff b4 hands. Also look into kaplan live lectures.. I know Falcon review has Goljan to teach Patho and thats the only good thing i see in their faculty!

Take good care and BEST OF LUCK!

7/6/2014 12:36:50 PM
anma45440208 wrote:
hello guys,

Hi!!! You can try free online seminars (webinars) at Becker's (falcon) site, they already have some during this month. I did 2 last month and I think there were really helpful. Also, Kaplan, has free online events and trials for qbank and diagnostic test that you can access and see how you like it. Those webinars are almost all the time at 8pm, or 9pm, so you can take care of your baby, take him to sleep, and then took your online class. Take care! Blessings & best wishes on studies!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK