my step1 score 99/259

1/15/2010 12:40:23 PM
i got my result on 13th jan. i am much happy as i got the result as per my hardwork n expectation.
1st time uworld unused timed mixed- 87%
uwsa1-264
uwsa2-265
i had done some offline nbme forms.no online.
6-7month preparation.
kaplan notes,some kaplan videos n goljan in pathology.
i would confess that uworld is very near to real exam BUT BUT BUT real exam has all new kind of ques,uworld has moderate to hard ques while real exam has very easy to toughest ques.really the slides n CTs n other imaging clues are never seen before but online webpath links are helpful.
MY MOST IMPORTANT SUGGESTION-you should have goal but dont be too ambitious that may spoil your abilities because of conflicts within,just work hard n dont think of result. KARMANYE VADHIKARASTE MA FALESU KDACHAN, its a sanskrit qoute by LORD KRISHNA.

1/15/2010 3:14:52 PM
krushil wrote:
i got my result on 13th jan. i am much happy as i got the result as per my hardwork n expectation.
uwsa1-264
uwsa2-265
6-7month preparation.
i would confess that uworld is very near to real exam BUT BUT BUT real exam has all new kind of ques,uworld has moderate to hard ques while real exam has very easy to toughest ques.really the slides n CTs n other imaging clues are never seen before but online webpath links are helpful.
MY MOST IMPORTANT SUGGESTION-you should have goal but dont be too ambitious that may spoil your abilities because of conflicts within,just work hard n dont think of result. KARMANYE VADHIKARASTE MA FALESU KDACHAN, its a sanskrit qoute by LORD KRISHNA.

Dude.. How did you get that score? Did you actually write the USMLE? Come on man.. 87% UWorld!! 259 Step 1???? First time.. are you serious? Are you Kumar who wrote the Robbins Textbook??? haha...

1/15/2010 8:28:11 PM
ya its true,i got that,i have just graduated in india n my internship is about to complete,i have gone through all the standard books while my MBBS,like Guyton,Robbins,Harrison,LoveBailey, which i think might have helped me because i have just done kaplan notes n goljan for pathology n no first-aid or any other stuff except uworld still i was filling quiet comfortable.[/quote]

Dude.. How did you get that score? Did you actually write the USMLE? Come on man.. 87% UWorld!! 259 Step 1???? First time.. are you serious? Are you Kumar who wrote the Robbins Textbook??? haha...[/quote]

1/18/2010 2:18:29 PM
Hi krushil,
Congrates!!!!!!!!
you had done offline nbme ques.'s, From where you did it??.

1/18/2010 5:36:04 PM
domino wrote:
Hi krushil,
Congrates!!!!!!!!
you had done offline nbme ques.'s, From where you did it??.

i got it from my friend.i would advise that form 3-6 should b done as form 1 n 2 are quiet easy.
i want to know that approximately how many percentage of people would be getting score higher than me,99/259?

2/26/2018 5:03:39 AM
krpa75689283 wrote:
uwsa1-264
uwsa2-265
6-7month preparation.

Dude that is amazing !! im preparing for Step 1 and im really worried.. im doing my 3rd revision and im still not getting the hang of knowing how to improve myself with the questions. Ive started doing uworld month ago and im going system wise and also revising a questions on high yield subjects. I'm getting an average of 60%. Please do advice me on how to improve myself on this.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK