Falcon/Becker or Kaplan

8/2/2014 11:07:52 AM
I have noticed that every time someone writes a post that looks like the above there is always a reply following, disguised as help but it really looks like advertising. I'm relatively new to Uworld but I don't think that that's a forum to do your advertising. If the post asking for help is a genuine one, I would like to offer you some real advice, advice where I have nothing to gain. The PASS PROGRAM in Champaign Illinois is waaaaaay less than $13 000. I have not been but I have materials from them and all the major review program and seen videos from all and the only one that keeps you motivated is The PASS PROGRAM. Check them out on Youtube for yourself.

8/3/2014 4:33:13 PM
ckgi wrote:
Hello Folks

Did any of you guys attend kaplan or falcon/becker Step 1 coaching programs? Do they help make a big difference or is it the same stuff that we can do by ourself. Which is the best course to take and at what stage of our preparation is it good to go to a course if we do go? Please help me with some of your good advices and experiences.

Thanks,
Ckg

hmm

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK