study partner and advise needed

2/6/2014 5:36:50 AM
study partner needed for step 1 to give it in may...read almost 6months and took break and now started seriously from starting with kaplan...i stay in austin,texas...please contact me through skype and my id is nalla.spoorthy...
you can email me at [email protected] if you are interested...
please advise me if i can do this in 3 months...
thanks.

2/8/2014 2:13:12 AM
Hello, I saw your post on UWorld forum. I am interested in chatting with somebody who live in Austin Texas. I want apply for step 1 but I need a partner. I am from Cuba, Spanish is my first language. I have intermediate level in English. I would like meet people who I can exchange all about USMLE.
my e-mail: [email protected]

2/9/2014 10:14:50 PM
Hi
This is V.Pranay Gupta,Basically i am an INDIAN, doing my MBBS First year in Gaungxi Medical University (CHINA).No one in our university is preparing for USMLE, except few.but the main problem is that, we dont know what to prepare? and when to attempt the exam. We dont have proper guidence here to start with.I hope you wolud do so,and help me out for a good study partner so that i may have a good start

Thank You.

Hi Pranay,
edited by on 3/23/2014

2/11/2014 9:12:42 AM
I am 3rd Year MBBS student and i need a study partner for step 1.
Contact me at skype Sanaullah4891 or Email me at [email protected]

Thank you.

2/11/2014 9:15:43 AM
yunior1302 wrote:
Hello, I saw your post on UWorld forum. I am interested in chatting with somebody who live in Austin Texas. I want apply for step 1 but I need a partner. I am from Cuba, Spanish is my first language. I have intermediate level in English. I would like meet people who I can exchange all about USMLE.
my e-mail: [email protected]

please contact me on skype sanaullah4891

2/11/2014 12:19:37 PM
Hi all.

I'm an IMG preparing for Step 1.

Anyone preparing for Step 1 in Memphis, TN?

I need a study partner please, being struggling to study when I should actually be in top gear.

7/17/2014 5:36:01 PM
FoAr99076185 wrote:
Hi all.

I'm an IMG preparing for Step 1.

Anyone preparing for Step 1 in Memphis, TN?

I need a study partner please, being struggling to study when I should actually be in top gear.

Hello I'm an IMG and interesting in getting a serious study partner in memphis too.
actually I just created a new post on UWorld related to this.
contact me

901-6923053
[email protected]

Miguel Angel

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK