Tampa Study partner

4/28/2014 1:40:01 PM
Need a live, female study partner. I live in Brandon area. Message me if you're interested.


4/28/2014 5:33:52 PM
Female here, looking for study partner too
step 1 in June


4/29/2014 2:22:23 PM
Hello,my name is Elisa. How long have u been studying? I plan to take Usmle step 1 in August. I need a partner too !My email: [email protected]


4/30/2014 5:10:23 PM
usus95110366 wrote:
Female here, looking for study partner too
step 1 in June


where are you?


5/5/2014 11:34:11 AM
Hi I live in Orlando and I'm taking step 1 in june. I want to do uworld with someone. Can you do that?


5/5/2014 11:43:33 PM
hello I live in Melbourne Fl .I wnt to take step 1 in August. We can set a plan . Let me know what's the plan ...


5/6/2014 1:38:40 PM
Hey, I'm also in the area. Need to someone to do and review Uworld blocks with. Leme know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!


5/6/2014 5:20:53 PM
@meds wrote:
Hey, I'm also in the area. Need to someone to do and review Uworld blocks with. Leme know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!


Yes, I am, call me at 321-216-6356 (Elisa)


5/6/2014 5:37:55 PM
Hi elisa
How you doing?
I also in your area with all the lecture series i have with me.
if you are intrested call me up
+91-8447040100


5/7/2014 9:20:29 AM
beatriz wrote:
hello I live in Melbourne Fl .I wnt to take step 1 in August. We can set a plan . Let me know what's the plan ...


hi..step 1 in 6 weeks...we can do one block of uw/day...this is my Skype id samia3180


5/7/2014 1:26:24 PM
Any one in the Tampa/Brandon area?


11/6/2014 7:59:21 PM
GiAl99361970 wrote:
Any one in the Tampa/Brandon area?


Hi I'm in Brandon currently studying for Step 2 CK Looking for female study partner. [email protected]
edited by on 11/6/2014


11/11/2014 5:46:44 PM
olgamairena wrote:
GiAl99361970 wrote:
Any one in the Tampa/Brandon area?


Hi I'm in Brandon currently studying for Step 2 CK Looking for female study partner. [email protected]
edited by on 11/6/2014


Hey I'm interested, please check your inbox. I live in the area- Thanks!


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept