Step 1

3/9/2010 5:21:59 PM
hi guys,
I am studying for step 1 right now and plz to give my exam in a couple of months. I gave a NBME exam yestarday and my bar for patho and physio was low. The organ stystems seemed pretty ok except GI and Nervous. What do u guys recommend?? how can i improve my physio and patho score??
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

3/15/2010 8:18:40 PM
HI!!

Well physio and path are two things you NEED to get before doing the exam because they will show up in every organ system in different ways and they are really the foundation for everything else. If you understand the physio you can pick out what the cause is for the pathology and also how the pharm works to correct the pathology and in turn the messed up physio that caused it.....These two subjects are very conceptual also so i would say you need to either check out some review course or read good books. I took Pass program in Illinois and didnt really need other books. I am offering tutoring based on what i learned there so if you are interested let me know. Hope this helps!!!

Best of luck!!

3/16/2010 12:42:33 PM
jazzyW wrote:
HI!!

Well physio and path are two things you NEED to get before doing the exam because they will show up in every organ system in different ways and they are really the foundation for everything else. If you understand the physio you can pick out what the cause is for the pathology and also how the pharm works to correct the pathology and in turn the messed up physio that caused it.....These two subjects are very conceptual also so i would say you need to either check out some review course or read good books. I took Pass program in Illinois and didnt really need other books. I am offering tutoring based on what i learned there so if you are interested let me know. Hope this helps!!!

Best of luck!!

Thanks Jazzy.....I have taken the kaplan course and I right now i am going over the kaplan books again along with BRS Physiology & I think ur right abt making the connection of physio with the pathology and that might be the cause for these bars to go down.
Really appreciate your help. Thanks

10/14/2010 6:56:12 PM
Hi,
I came across your message while looking for a tutor to help me with my Step 1 exam.I'm in NJ & don't mind a online help if you're still available, are you?
Thanks

10/14/2010 8:02:41 PM
Hi Dahlia
Im sorry..I gave the exam a while ago and IM DONE with step 1

Dahlia wrote:
Hi,
I came across your message while looking for a tutor to help me with my Step 1 exam.I'm in NJ & don't mind a online help if you're still available, are you?
Thanks

2/27/2016 2:37:52 PM
DaMu45928153 wrote:
Hi,
Thanks

Do you need a study partner and/or tutor?
Thanks

3/12/2016 12:29:39 AM
maki63369619 wrote:
DaMu45928153 wrote:
Hi,
Thanks

Do you need a study partner and/or tutor?
Thanks

either/or. Just stared my preparation
Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK