Scheduling test data

6/24/2014 11:34:35 PM
Hello. Could you help me about scheduling test data. I dont have clear idea of scheduling test data.

According to the 2014 USMLE bulletin, it says "When applying for Step 1 or Step 2 CK, you must select a three-month period,". So I thought I can decide the test data. I mean the three- month period. Actually I want to take the USMLE in Nov, Dec(2014), or Jan(2015).

However, I received the mail from ECFMG, and it said that my Eligibility Period is as follows.
Eligibility Begins: July 01, 2014
Eligibility Ends: September 30, 2014

Does this mean , I have to TAKE THE EXAM during this period or I have to DECIDE THE THREE MONTH PERIOD during this period?

If I have to take the test data during this eligibility period, I am not ready yet. Then do I still have to take the test during this period?

I dont understand the meaning on the USMLE bulletin "When applying for Step 1 or Step 2 CK, you must select a three-month period,".
What does this means?

Thank you for helping me!

6/25/2014 12:10:40 PM
yup thts true that u need to take 3 MONTH PERIOD ....and once u have choosen ur three month period u can give the exam on any date in those 3 mnth period .........but if suppose u r not prepared and u want to postpone it then u have this option of extending the eligibility period for NEXT 3 MNTHS for ex if u book the slot of JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER and coz of some reason not able to give exam then u can extend the slot to OCTOBER NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER but not beyond that .. so as a whole its 6 mnths ... extending the slot is chargeable of 50 dollars

6/27/2014 6:09:05 PM
thank you for your reply.
then, i have to change my three month period.

could you tell me how to change the three months period?

i also want to change the exam place.
to whom should i contact to change the test place?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK