Recent test takers in the period of may12th-june

7/9/2014 9:41:04 AM
Hey! Guys ppl who have taken step 1 recently in the period of may 12th upto june end, I have heard that question pool has been increased and includes some weird questions. Any suggestions in this regard?

7/9/2014 6:08:39 PM
I took mine May 16th and got my results today..Questions are quite longer and some questions/concepts were not mentioned in either FA/Kaplan/UW..I guess all test forms will have questions like that though..But I found some of them mentioned in mtb ck..like prev med and radio topics..if you're aiming for >250 then maybe its worth the time but otherwise, just stick to FA/UW..I also got a lot of questions on Gross anatomy which are really, really hard..I felt like they got it from surgery boards..It wasn't in FAUW or kaplan at all..I didnt really study kaplan, but I browsed it in the beginning and know for sure it wasnt mentioned there..I was surprised I only got 1-2 questions from upper & lower limbs..My questions are mostly on head & neck, pelvic and thorax..Gross anatomy is really my worst subject ever since med school so after the test it was all I can remember..It wasnt experimental questions because I got a low mark on it on my test report..Just glad im over step 1..Good Luck to you!

7/9/2014 9:02:09 PM
Congrats on your result.Pls may I know how many months u used to prepare before u sat for the exam and how many times did u read FA?Thanks

12/29/2014 2:12:25 PM
yetunde25 wrote:
Congrats on your result.Pls may I know how many months u used to prepare before u sat for the exam and how many times did u read FA?Thanks

Yetunde..have you done your exam yet?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK