exam in a month, extreme dilema,help please !

7/28/2014 4:24:33 AM
hey guys, 'm studying for step 1 and my exam's in a month. I took nbme about 2 months ago and got very low score and now 'm so scared to get low score that i haven't taken nbme . I have been preparing since a year now and the problem with me is that i keep forgettting what i studied . I have already revised kaplan 4 times but while doing questions 'm not confident at all so end up getting low scores.

So,I wanted to ask if first aid and Q's of uworld and kaplan q's r enough to pass for step 1? I have lost all hope to get high scores now. my only goal is to pass. Can anyone please help ...in extreme frustration.

7/28/2014 4:37:25 AM
alrokeny wrote:
hey guys, 'm studying for step 1 and my exam's in a month. I took nbme about 2 months ago and got very low score and now 'm so scared to get low score that i haven't taken nbme . I have been preparing since a year now and the problem with me is that i keep forgettting what i studied . I have already revised kaplan 4 times but while doing questions 'm not confident at all so end up getting low scores.

So,I wanted to ask if first aid and Q's of uworld and kaplan q's r enough to pass for step 1? I have lost all hope to get high scores now. my only goal is to pass. Can anyone please help ...in extreme frustration.

Dear

In my opinion take your time ,if you got low scores, try to assess your study .and to get good scores not depend on study but how to connect information you already memorized. else the NMBE is clue that you will bass test or not .
and don't concern about the forgotten ,these actually my problem ,my solution is to wrote what you memorized and connected with your won words bec if you understand or memorized thing that you couldn't able to simplify it ,that mean it's week point .

7/29/2014 6:09:49 AM
You again meelie! Sorry but I think you have gotten enough advice from the forum that if you had only applied a little bit of it you would not be in that position. There comes a time when you have to say let me give it my all. Honestly I don't know what you are up to.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK