Female SP(s) for skype

8/1/2014 2:56:01 AM
Hi,
I'm planning to write my Step 1 sometime early next year. I really really really need a SP(s) preferably female. Also I was wondering if a group of us could form an online study group it would be great. Please reply ASAP. I'm from India but people from any country is fine and we can agree on a time that is relatively comfortable for all of us. Thank you

8/1/2014 2:05:48 PM
Is this your first reading ? And do u want to do it system wise

8/3/2014 4:12:49 AM
Amberhaq wrote:

skype me-- jotsna77

8/20/2014 1:04:47 PM
Amberhaq wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it is my first reading and system wise would be great, if you're still up for it. Reply soon.

8/21/2014 3:26:47 AM
hi i am Syeda ,female, a starter for step 1,also interested for preparing together for step 1 . i am from Pakistan and would love to plan , schedule together and be a helping hand to each other.add me on skype or send me an email if any ones's ineterested
skype id: docsumbul
email: [email protected]

8/23/2014 4:06:59 AM
hey Im basma from egypt I have also recently started to study step one if interested ,, skype me : baasoomaa

8/24/2014 12:19:54 AM
AM INTERESTED TOO...HALF WAY THROUGH MY FIRST READING.PLS ADD ME TOOO..
SKYPE ID : gargya131086

8/25/2014 11:18:18 AM
HEY GUYS ITS MY FIRST READ AND M STARTING FROM PHYSIO...ANYONE INTERESTED PLZ INBOX ME..M FROM PAKISTAN SO TIMIMG MATTERS PREFERABLY FROM SAME TIME ZONE...WE CAN STUDY VIA SKYPE DURING AFTERNOON OR EVENING TIME..I AM PLANNING FOR JAN-FEB EXAM..SO NEED A SERIOUS S.P PLZ

8/26/2014 7:20:02 AM
Hi i am from south india female and im intersted to be your sp
i have not started to prepare yet so far
im a beginner
if interested pm me back
bye,
justina

Faaiza.r wrote:
Hi,
I'm planning to write my Step 1 sometime early next year. I really really really need a SP(s) preferably female. Also I was wondering if a group of us could form an online study group it would be great. Please reply ASAP. I'm from India but people from any country is fine and we can agree on a time that is relatively comfortable for all of us. Thank you

9/1/2014 12:33:41 PM
Amberhaq wrote:

hey i am interested in studying and finishing first sid, my name is warda and my skype id is wardanaeem4 add me if interested

9/1/2014 1:25:40 PM
wardak wrote:
Amberhaq wrote:

hey i am interested in studying and finishing first sid, my name is warda and my skype id is wardanaeem4 add me if interested

well 2nd read but it has been a while since i have opened books so if u interested let me know and we can do it system wise

9/1/2014 1:26:55 PM
wardak wrote:
wardak wrote:
Amberhaq wrote:

well 2nd read but it has been a while since i have opened books so if u interested let me know and we can do it system wise

add me on skype so we can talk ...

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK