sp in Houston

8/4/2014 11:33:08 AM
hi my name is Abel looking for a sp in Houston for step 1 just started to study , Anyone??


8/5/2014 10:41:35 PM
hi I am also in Houston
you can email me [email protected]


8/6/2014 11:02:26 PM
abeltango wrote:
hi my name is Abel looking for a sp in Houston for step 1 just started to study , Anyone??


8/7/2014 6:11:28 PM
Hi
Im in Houston too. My email id is [email protected] inbox me and we'll take it from there


8/7/2014 10:20:23 PM
Beginning my preparation.
Planning step 1 by the end of March 2015. I work Saturday and Sunday. I can study Monday through Friday.
If interested my number is 713-377-2169. [email protected] I am from Houston Texas, USA.

Thanks.

Hari.
edited by on 8/7/2014


8/15/2014 4:39:50 PM
Hi
I started preparing step1 . Need sp for serious study.via Skype . I stay in dallas.sp from texas .


8/18/2014 3:33:55 PM
Hi..Can I join too..? I m from India.


8/20/2014 4:31:07 PM
Hi My name is George i am in Houston Texas and i am studying for step 1. I will be taking step 1 at the end of September but if i puch my date, it will be in October. I am looking for a serious study partner. my email is [email protected]


9/17/2014 12:46:08 PM
Hai cvnswathi,m also from Dallas,if u r still free plz let me knw ,[email protected]


9/30/2014 9:20:16 AM
Hey, Im also in Houston! I'm also looking for a SP. Please let me know. I live near/around the Downtown area. We could study somewhere downtown or at the UH campus or 24 hr Starbucks/Skype.

email me! [email protected]


11/1/2014 11:49:19 PM
Hi, I think I might be late for the party lol I'm also in Houston looking for study partner(s), my email is [email protected], please let me know if I can also join you, thanks


11/3/2014 11:08:54 PM
any one in Connecticut usa near hartford


12/6/2014 2:42:04 AM
zamindaru wrote:
Beginning my preparation.
Planning step 1 by the end of March 2015. I work Saturday and Sunday. I can study Monday through Friday.
If interested my number is 713-377-2169. [email protected] I am from Houston Texas, USA.

Thanks.

Hari.
edited by on 8/7/2014


hi. i just saw your post.i am also in houston and looking for a SP. taking my exam in feb 2015. interested please private message me. thanks


12/6/2014 2:47:33 AM
MaCa59611763 wrote:
Hey, Im also in Houston! I'm also looking for a SP. Please let me know. I live near/around the Downtown area. We could study somewhere downtown or at the UH campus or 24 hr Starbucks/Skype.

email me! [email protected]


hi, i just saw your post. i'm interested. please private message me.


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept