Study partner bergen county nj

8/7/2014 3:05:31 PM
Hello there,
If anyone wants to do some focused studying and is in the area of Bergen county, please let me know so that we can arrange that over the phone. Thanks

8/10/2014 2:41:20 PM
Hi i'm living in hudson county but bergen is not that far if you are insterested please contact me at my facebook i am appear as Johanna Guzman and after that we can meet each other. I took step 1 on dec 2011 and i filed ... I planning to take it again later on sept 2014. Thanks

8/12/2014 9:19:10 AM
Hello Johanna,
Espero que puedas leer el mensaje privado q t envie al inbox d UWorld where I put my phone number. No tengo cuenta de facebook para contactarte. Please reply so we can talk and arrange to meet as we have no time to waste to do well on this exam.
Hope to hear from u soon. You can also email me at:
[email protected]

Take care,
Angely

flaquis78 wrote:
Hi i'm living in hudson county but bergen is not that far if you are insterested please contact me at my facebook i am appear as Johanna Guzman and after that we can meet each other. I took step 1 on dec 2011 and i filed ... I planning to take it again later on sept 2014. Thanks

8/14/2014 5:50:45 PM
Hi friend I am Junior, I am living Maplewood, I am planning to take the exam at the end of the year,.... I would like to meet us so that we can manage to study together ..... my phone is 973 873 4324
edited by on 8/14/2014

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK