Study Partner needed ASAP

8/25/2014 1:27:47 PM
Hey guys,

I am writing my exam soon and I'm looking for a partner over Skype ASAP to do a run through of First Aid, quickly and efficiently. I'm dedicated and enthusiastic. I've been through FA at least 4 times, completed UWorld once- now on my second go through. Trust me, it won't be boring if we study together, but NO BEGINNER'S PLEASE.

If you're interested msg me here and I'll give you my skype Id. I'm in florida for time reference.

Thanks again and good luck everyone!!
edited by Biobuddy on 8/25/2014


8/25/2014 1:32:57 PM
Hey..I am in the exact same boat...How do you suggest we go about studying, and how will it be beneficial to do FA over? Like read it together, or i dunno..I never studied over skype before, but I am just about to take my exam...Been through FA numerous times, UW on second run through now, and multiple other sources....message me and ill send you my skype...


8/25/2014 1:48:20 PM
HILLER88 wrote:
Hey..I am in the exact same boat...How do you suggest we go about studying, and how will it be beneficial to do FA over? Like read it together, or i dunno..I never studied over skype before, but I am just about to take my exam...Been through FA numerous times, UW on second run through now, and multiple other sources....message me and ill send you my skype...


Check your inbox


8/25/2014 6:01:33 PM
I'm still looking for a partner everyone. Just FYI Thanks!


8/25/2014 8:03:23 PM
Hi let me know if interested. I am in the same boat.
Biobuddy wrote:
I'm still looking for a partner everyone. Just FYI Thanks!


8/26/2014 9:46:21 AM
Biobuddy wrote:
Hey guys,

I am writing my exam soon and I'm looking for a partner over Skype ASAP to do a run through of First Aid, quickly and efficiently. I'm dedicated and enthusiastic. I've been through FA at least 4 times, completed UWorld once- now on my second go through. Trust me, it won't be boring if we study together, but NO BEGINNER'S PLEASE.

If you're interested msg me here and I'll give you my skype Id. I'm in florida for time reference.

Thanks again and good luck everyone!!

Hi am interested.

edited by Biobuddy on 8/25/2014


8/26/2014 8:14:58 PM
I am interested in studying together too.


2/5/2015 10:27:24 AM
I am interested in studying together too.


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept