need an advice abt fa and questions

9/17/2014 2:54:24 PM
i finished now from kaplan notes , pathoma , now start fa 1st time reading im watching the rx videos , and want to do question subject wise to understand more , i have uw k q bank and rx question which one is better to do subject wise ? i ll keep uw for the mix manner cuz its imp , so which one i shal do

1. studying fa with rx videos , with rx questions subject wise then reviewing fa 2nd time and start doing uw kaplan q bank mix or

2 studying fa with rx videos , with kaplan q bank subject wise then reviewing fa 2nd time and do uw mix , and leave the rx

im confused please an advice from ppl who did the exam or ppl who did all the questions their opinion will be useful

thanks

9/21/2014 2:21:33 AM
I guess Rx videos plus Rx Q bank then do USMLEW

9/23/2014 9:39:38 PM
Maged wrote:
I guess Rx videos plus Rx Q bank then do USMLEW

thanks that what im doing now rq videos and rx q bank, but donno abt kaplan q bank shall i do it to with the uw or not it will consume alot of time and im already away from the schedual

9/24/2014 12:55:19 PM
I think the best scenario is
1- Rx videos, do it all
2- Rx Q bank. questions are easier and more straight forward than the real exam but they are very helpful in making u familiar with the FA which is extremely important
3- UW qbank first time
4- NBME self assess exam
5- UW second time
6- another NBME exam
at this point u'll know what u need to do next, based on your performance.
Don't waste ur time with Kaplan Q bank. Good luck

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK