Step 1 date Oct 9th - need FA 2014 partner asap

9/21/2014 9:20:02 PM
I am taking my step 1 on October 9th and would like to go over FA 2014 with someone that is taking step 1 around that time or pretty close to that day, if you are taking somewhere in December I am not interested please do not add me, if you have gone to med school 4 years ago and now want to take step 1 again do not add me, I have been preparing for this exam as if my life depends on it which it pretty much does so need someone that is highly motivated and energetic and we can keep each other motivated throughout the exam day. I have taken NBME 13, 15, 16 and will take another one soon. Please add me on skype: riaznoor23 or text me 7348835791.

Only add me if your due date is around the same time as mine! Thank you.

would prefer someone from Ann arbor, Michigan that would be a plus!

9/22/2014 12:52:44 PM
mubasher23 wrote:
I am taking my step 1 on October 9th and would like to go over FA 2014 with someone that is taking step 1 around that time or pretty close to that day, if you are taking somewhere in December I am not interested please do not add me, if you have gone to med school 4 years ago and now want to take step 1 again do not add me, I have been preparing for this exam as if my life depends on it which it pretty much does so need someone that is highly motivated and energetic and we can keep each other motivated throughout the exam day. I have taken NBME 13, 15, 16 and will take another one soon. Please add me on skype: riaznoor23 or text me 7348835791.

Only add me if your due date is around the same time as mine! Thank you.

would prefer someone from Ann arbor, Michigan that would be a plus!

would like to study .
my skype id is deepa7316

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK