Roommate and study partner for Step 1 and 2 in NY

9/28/2014 4:13:24 PM
hi.. i'm looking for a female who wanna be a roommate and study partner in NY. plz contact me if u r interested


9/29/2014 9:19:51 AM
Evelyn_May wrote:
hi.. i'm looking for a female who wanna be a roommate and study partner in NY. plz contact me if u r interested





AM IN NY TOO BUT I CANT BE A ROOMMATE. IF YOU WANT WE CAN STUDY TOGETHER


9/29/2014 10:20:20 AM
usmlebug wrote:
Evelyn_May wrote:
hi.. i'm looking for a female who wanna be a roommate and study partner in NY. plz contact me if u r interested





AM IN NY TOO BUT I CANT BE A ROOMMATE. IF YOU WANT WE CAN STUDY TOGETHER

where do u guys live in newyork


9/29/2014 1:54:40 PM
IMG_jyotsna wrote:
usmlebug wrote:
Evelyn_May wrote:
hi.. i'm looking for a female who wanna be a roommate and study partner in NY. plz contact me if u r interested





AM IN NY TOO BUT I CANT BE A ROOMMATE. IF YOU WANT WE CAN STUDY TOGETHER

where do u guys live in newyork


i've sent msgs to both of u, IMG_jyotsna and usmlebug...


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept