Study Partner needed in Arizona- beginner level

10/6/2014 5:08:21 PM
Hi,

I am looking for a serious study partner in Arizona. I am thinking of giving the exam in 8 months. I need someone at beginner level, motivated and with a positive attitude and focussed.

10/10/2014 8:22:59 AM
Hi,
i hav started preparing a couple of weeks ago and planning to giv exam as early as possible. if u r interested then can mail me at [email protected].

10/11/2014 10:47:36 AM
Hi,
How is your prep going? Where are you located at? How many hours do you put in everyday?
About me, I am a female working full time but have a flexible schedule. I am trying to put in about six to eight hours of studying. I have just started FA. I need someone to share my schedule with so that we can both stay up to speed and on track. I have never had a SP before so you will have to tell me how you would like to discuss and study. Skype or over phone? Please email me soon if you are still interested.
Thanks,

10/15/2014 11:18:59 PM
punjsidhu wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a serious study partner in Arizona. I am thinking of giving the exam in 8 months. I need someone at beginner level, motivated and with a positive attitude and focussed.

Hi

I am an Indian female looking for a study partner in Tucson. I am going to start studying for step 1 in upcoming days. I need someone at beginner level.

10/16/2014 7:51:05 PM
[quote=punjsidhu]Hi,

I am looking for a serious study partner in Arizona. I am thinking of giving the exam in 8 months. I need someone at beginner level, motivated and with a positive attitude and focussed.[/quot

I can be your web partner, I started to prepare myself for the step one 3 months ago.

10/16/2014 11:04:39 PM
[quote=Ivanrec][quote=punjsidhu]Hi,

I am looking for a serious study partner in Arizona. I am thinking of giving the exam in 8 months. I need someone at beginner level, motivated and with a positive attitude and focussed.[/quot

I can be your web partner, I started to prepare myself for the step one 3 months ago.[/quote]

If you are intersted, email me
[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK