UWorld STEP 1 Revision

10/18/2014 6:41:16 PM
sweetladki007 wrote:
Hello forum members,

I have a quick question...I am about to finish my first round of Uworld, and was told to know this on my finger tips, along with FA. My subscription is finishing tomorrow, and I don't know if I should renew it, and revise it, or should I come back to it after solving another qbank. I guess it would be wise to revise it now itself, but how should I approach this? Solve it randomly as it is the real test???????? How long should I complete the second round in? Feeling a bit confused, and panicked, and also I need to do an NBME to see where I stand. Plsssssssssssssssssssss helpppppppppppppppppppppp peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......I need honest answers.....thanks, trying to take the test in Dec/Jan....grrrrrr yikesssss.

10/18/2014 6:43:09 PM
Hi
I am also revising too, and planning to take exam in jan. u can contact me i can send u my skype id if u interested.

10/18/2014 6:47:19 PM
aghazala wrote:
Hi
I am also revising too, and planning to take exam in jan. u can contact me i can send u my skype id if u interested.

I am interested incase you yu still need an sp

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK