Looking for a study partner via skype or in-person

10/21/2014 12:58:39 AM
Hi,
My name is Niyi and I am an IMG. I am looking anyone who would welcome strategic planning and discussions for the step 1 exams and resides i Minneapolis or St paul. I plan to write step 1 sometimes in January.

You can reach me through [email protected]

Best wishes.

10/22/2014 10:44:14 AM
hi Niyi,
I'm interested. I live in Lagos. what do you have in mind.

10/22/2014 11:20:52 AM
Niyitogun wrote:
Hi,
My name is Niyi and I am an IMG. I am looking anyone who would welcome strategic planning and discussions for the step 1 exams and resides i Minneapolis or St paul. I plan to write step 1 sometimes in January.

Best wishes.

Hi,

I am female IMG and preparing to take exam on January 2015. I am also looking for a serious and dedicated study partner to study through online and help each other through this stressful process. I live in Eastern Virginia and my skype id is persian_dnp. Please conact me if you are interested.
Thanks
Nas

10/23/2014 9:10:51 AM
Hi omotee & dnpak,
Thanks for your response. Would you guys be available for a skype conference call on saturday by 12noon - central daylight time to discuss what you expect from the group and possible time lines to be sure we are all on the same page?. otherwise we could do sunday 4pm central datlight time (kindly let me know which works best). I have added dnpak on skype, omotee you can send your skype id or add me "niyitogun". Thanks!

10/23/2014 10:15:32 AM
Hi,

I am an IMG at Yale. I plan writing my step 1 December 2014. Can I join you guys? My skype address is adeoluwamorawo1 and my email is [email protected]
edited by on 10/23/2014

10/23/2014 11:00:16 AM
Hi everyone,

Names Louis...and living in Minnesota. Also currently prepping for the Step 1 in January and was wondering if I could join your study group?

If given the ok,...skype id: amewokead

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
edited by on 10/23/2014

10/23/2014 12:22:46 PM
Shimo and Diasong,
You guys are welcome to join. I have added everyone to a skype group named usmle step 1 group (awaiting omotee's skype id). Please let me know if 12pm central time zone this Saturday works for a first conference call and we can take it from there.

Thanks
edited by on 10/23/2014

10/27/2014 1:00:33 AM
Hello everyone!
If you are still having study groups on skype my id is drluis16... Please I am very interested in joining.

Thanks,
Luis

10/27/2014 10:50:39 AM
Niyitogun wrote:
Hi,

Best wishes.

10/27/2014 10:52:34 AM
Niyitogun wrote:
Hi,

Best wishes.

10/27/2014 11:09:32 AM
Niyitogun wrote:
Hi,

Best wishes.

At what time you are available! I planify take my board in November. 30 2014 and I need finish my 4 exams daily. Some times I finish some times Not because am so exhaust that I can't do it. And right now I feel like a bulgy jumping some time am good in the questions sometimes not and am stock in my % if I don't feel ready to get the exam am not going to present. I ready present 1 time and I don't pass. This is my 2nd shot and I need pass 100% with minimum 260.

11/11/2014 7:34:13 PM
Hi,
This is Suzaan, I am also looking for step-1 study partner. I am here in Saint Paul, Minnesota. if you are searching for the preparation. Lets make it together to achieve our goal.
email: [email protected]
Skype # sujan.stha2012
Thanks

11/12/2014 8:39:38 PM
Hi All,
I’m an IMG, leave in MN and interested in joining the study group on Skype as well. Please add me, my Skype id is sara@doc(lunnacs)
Thanks

11/12/2014 9:20:57 PM
Niyitogun wrote:
Hi,

Best wishes.

hi niyi, my name is obi i am an IMG, i don't know if its too late to join ur study group u can add me on Skype my id is ebonyhumper....

thanks

11/14/2014 9:34:52 AM
Hello,

I am also an IMG planning to take step 1 by jan-feb 2015. I am living in Rochester MN.
Do reply if you are interested.

Niyitogun wrote:
Hi,

Best wishes.

11/15/2014 7:13:06 AM
hello, I'm taking my exam in late dec 2014, may I join you? My skype id is : sunshinetoeternity ..pls add me asap, thanks

11/16/2014 2:34:55 PM
drluis16 wrote:
Niyitogun wrote:
Hi,

Best wishes.

At what time you are available! I planify take my board in November. 30 2014 and I need finish my 4 exams daily. Some times I finish some times Not because am so exhaust that I can't do it. And right now I feel like a bulgy jumping some time am good in the questions sometimes not and am stock in my % if I don't feel ready to get the exam am not going to present. I ready present 1 time and I don't pass. This is my 2nd shot and I need pass 100% with minimum 260.

Hi, me too I need to score high too, second attempt too, need serious partner 2blocks/ day uw w discussion, add suzette992
edited by on 11/16/2014

11/16/2014 11:23:05 PM
I need sp for pharma fast read my exam in dec

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK