Looking for study partner over Skype

11/11/2014 9:07:05 PM
Hi, I am an IMG preparing for USMLE Step 1 in January 2015. Looking for a study partner over Skype/Oovoo to discuss questions and to maintain momentum. I have fairly clear basics and hold clinical expereince. Preferred time 8-10 AM or 10-11 PM PST weekdays and/or any suitable time weekends. Please drop me a line if you are interested. Thanks

11/12/2014 12:48:07 PM
Zenful wrote:
Hi, I am an IMG preparing for USMLE Step 1 in January 2015. Looking for a study partner over Skype/Oovoo to discuss questions and to maintain momentum. I have fairly clear basics and hold clinical expereince. Preferred time 8-10 AM or 10-11 PM PST weekdays and/or any suitable time weekends. Please drop me a line if you are interested. Thanks

11/12/2014 12:49:12 PM
Zenful wrote:

hi zen u can add me on Skype I am also an IMG preparing again january
my Skype name is ebonyhumper.
thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK