Urgent! I need an advice!

12/5/2014 3:12:24 PM
Hi I'm doing UW I have 46% left. I was in the 71st percentile (67%) but I got sick and I stopped studying for a week and my score went down to the 68th percentile (65%). It's really hard for me to get study rythm again. My exam will be in 4 weeks. How do I have to study from now on? How do I use UW in order for me to score high? How many times do I have to do UW? If someone could give me an advise would be very helpful I'll appreciate your honesty and your thoughts about this.

Thanks

12/5/2014 9:19:25 PM
how is ur nbme scores? if they are low than change ur date!

12/6/2014 8:37:52 AM
kiran2011 wrote:
how is ur nbme scores? if they are low than change ur date!

Thanks for the reply! I took NBME 7 2 months ago and I got 208. On UWSA1 I got 230 3 weeks ago. I haven't taken another NBME because of the fact I was sick but I definitely will once I finish UW. The point is I think I'm not using it correctly. I was doing 1 block per day and reviewing all the questions and reading their explanations and why the other options are wrong. I was doing this even with the questions I got correct and that certainly takes a lot of time. I wonder if it's better to do two blocks per day and review just the wrong and marked questions and leaving the correct ones aside. What do you think? Should I redo UW once I'm done with it? If I should how many times!? Thanks again for your reply

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK