SP from chennai/south india

12/26/2014 6:19:43 PM
Hi friends..

i am from chennai, i am looking for SP to motivate, help each other... i have started my preparation, i have studied once but due to some issue, i took a break, now i am planning to give exam by May-June period, so its a new start

i am looking for a SP who can travel with me till exam, and who doesn't have multiple SP (Not possible to stick with many SP), so we can plan a schedule and study together and motivate each other, i am looking for SP in chennai or from south india

please email me at [email protected]

1/16/2015 2:33:35 PM
dr.usmleresidnecy wrote:
Hi friends..

i am from chennai, i am looking for SP to motivate, help each other... i have started my preparation, i have studied once but due to some issue, i took a break, now i am planning to give exam by May-June period, so its a new start

i am looking for a SP who can travel with me till exam, and who doesn't have multiple SP (Not possible to stick with many SP), so we can plan a schedule and study together and motivate each other, i am looking for SP in chennai or from south india

please email me at [email protected]

I am interested in your offer. I am from hyderabad. Whatsapp me on +919966387708

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK