KAPLAN GOOD OR BAD??

1/5/2015 6:22:12 AM
Hey Guys…Would love some advice here..I live in Dubai and am planning to take one of the kaplan courses in usa.I basically cannot sit for long lectures so am planning to choose the deluxe prep which is 7 weeks of live lecture and 6 months of centre prep…Any past experiences??I have no idea of kaplan so would love some pointers from those who do…

1/7/2015 2:12:46 PM
Nishiwins wrote:
Hey Guys…Would love some advice here..I live in Dubai and am planning to take one of the kaplan courses in usa.I basically cannot sit for long lectures so am planning to choose the deluxe prep which is 7 weeks of live lecture and 6 months of centre prep…Any past experiences??I have no idea of kaplan so would love some pointers from those who do…

The live lectures have the following features:
1-daily from 8am-5pm : so hard and intensive
2-no way to study during that time because when u will be done with the day u will be so exhausted.
3-Ideally u can have it after at least 6 months center program
4-In general not worth it if you attend the the center preparation that would be enough and no need it.
5-The center is based on computers, you come in the morning and watch the videos by yourself and then leave any time , there are enough number of computers but you can do online course instead.
6-Online course is good too and cheaper
you can contact me for any other information
I attended the live and center course few years
Regard
Riyadh

1/8/2015 4:01:43 AM
riyadh100 wrote:
Nishiwins wrote:

2-no way to study during that time because when u will be done with the day u will be so exhausted.
4-In general not worth it if you attend the the center preparation that would be enough and no need it.
5-The center is based on computers, you come in the morning and watch the videos by yourself and then leave any time , there are enough number of computers but you can do online course instead.
Regard
Riyadh

Thank you so much Riyadh that was very useful.I stay in dubai and am looking for a study partner.Do you know anybody ?

1/10/2015 1:17:46 AM
Nishiwins wrote:
riyadh100 wrote:
Nishiwins wrote:

Regard
Riyadh

Thank you so much Riyadh that was very useful.I stay in dubai and am looking for a study partner.Do you know anybody ?

well sorry i dont know someone there but i believe you can study it with online kaplan on online Becker , both are helpful
Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK