need study partner for step 1 in Chicago

1/20/2015 6:17:46 PM
I need study partner in Chicago to study in library and discuss questions

1/20/2015 8:27:15 PM
hi i'm from chicago and will be back in two weeks. i'm currently taking a prep course for step 1 in San Diego. but if you're interested in discussing Q's or meeting once or twice a week/ or skype... feel free to email me. I will respond ASAP. thanks [email protected]

2/9/2015 2:48:41 PM
Hi i also live in chicago and am looking for a study partner. let me know if you are interested

3/10/2015 9:56:22 PM
Tamayomd wrote:
hi i'm from chicago and will be back in two weeks. i'm currently taking a prep course for step 1 in San Diego. but if you're interested in discussing Q's or meeting once or twice a week/ or skype... feel free to email me. I will respond ASAP. thanks [email protected]

Hi,
I am in Chicago and will be taking the test this spring. Would gladly meet from time to time to discuss the questions.
Let me know if you are interested!

5/6/2015 2:27:51 PM
Hi,
I also am in Chicago looking for a sp. I'm looking to write step1 by August at the latest. My schedule is completely open, and I can meet anytime. I have a car so I can drive to your area of the city if needed.
If anyone is interested my email is [email protected]

8/11/2023 4:49:25 AM
Don't let the lushness of your thick carpets deter you from keeping a clean and healthy home. A well-suited vacuum can be a game-changer. In this blog, we'll dive into the ways in which the right vacuum can have a profound impact on your thick carpets. best push brooms

8/27/2023 2:36:16 PM
I've passed I can help for free

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK